Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2007, 06:51 AM   #21
Gift Guru

reeses13 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: my siggy picture?

I dont have the same quick reply box as you... mine doesn't have all the color choices and stuff.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2007, 06:54 AM   #22
Gift Guru

Webkinz488 is on a distinguished road

hi I am having the ame prob I do not know how to put my pic in th siggnater
Old 08-16-2007, 06:56 AM   #23
Gift Guru

it is really hard lol webkinz488 u know u have a quick reply box? does it give you a bunch of options for like colors and fonts and stufF? mine doesnt.... I think that is where my problem is....
Old 08-16-2007, 10:20 AM   #24
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

Reeses if you scroll to the bottom of this page, you will see the Quick Reply box. Do you not have a "Show your Signature" right below the right corner of the box? That is what you need to check. If you have a signature saved, it will then show your signature in every post you make. If you don't have a signature saved , you will need to go to User CP - Edit Signature and create one, then click on Save Signature.

If you need more help , please let me know
Old 08-16-2007, 10:48 AM   #25
Butterbaby9797

Smile Re: my siggy picture?

Okay, here we go. I might be repeating what others said, but this works for me. Okay, go down to User Cp, then click Edit Signature. Then delete the http://www. Open another tab and open www.tinypic.com on that tab. Click "browse" on Tinypic, then click the pic you want. Hit open and then hit upload. Next, copy the first code you see. Click back onto the WI tab, right click, and hit paste. your code should appear there. Next, you have to clean up the link. Delete everything except where it says, tinypic.com/jpg/23832 or something like that. Now you must hit save. It should be okay, but there are a few possibilites why it won't work:
  • You already have too many images, smilies, or words.
  • Your pic is too big
  • Or your computer has a virus
If you find out it is any of those three, P.M. me and I will help you more.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:25 PM   #26
Gift Guru

ok the picture wont work idk why but regular words work see my sig now? I put words in it but the pic still doesn't work!
Old 08-17-2007, 09:36 PM   #27
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

Reeses is the pic saved to your computer or on another site?
Old 08-17-2007, 09:37 PM   #28
Gift Guru

it is saved to my computer.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:40 PM   #29
Gifted

Okay then let's try it once more..step by step.

Click on User CP... then Edit signature.

Scroll down below the text box to where it says Signature Picture. Click on the Browse button beside Option 2. This will open a new window showing pics on your computer. Find the pic you want to use and double click on it. Then click save signature.

Try that and come back and let me know what happens... I will wait here for you.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:19 PM   #30
Gift Guru

no i did exactly what you said but it didn't work AND the show signature box is checked.
Closed