Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2007, 02:33 PM   #21
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: My PMs are messed up!!

i love it!! thanks Justin!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2007, 02:34 PM   #22
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

yeah. he changed it. ugh... i don't like it...idk why
Old 10-12-2007, 02:37 PM   #23
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Well.. everyone here is correct.
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Old 10-12-2007, 02:39 PM   #24
macy06
Gifted

Lissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud of

i dont like it AT all.... i hate change
Lissykinz is offline Female
Old 10-12-2007, 02:40 PM   #25
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Lissykinz
i dont like it AT all.... i hate change
its not that I hate change.. i just don't like it AT ALL
Old 10-12-2007, 02:43 PM   #26
thundybear

how weird!!!
Old 10-12-2007, 06:01 PM   #27
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by carguy98
i love it!! thanks Justin!!!!!
Gosh, after less than a day, I like it so-o-o-o much now that I'd never want to go back to the old view of the PM's.

Thanks to you, Justin!! Maybe the people who don't like it will change their minds after using it more.

I wasn't too fond of at first either. But, it very helpful to see the first words in each PM!!
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 10-12-2007, 06:02 PM   #28
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Wow, I like it, it makes short PMs easy to read.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 10-12-2007, 06:03 PM   #29
Baby252

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yep, exactly... And it really helps us administrators who get PMs that are always titled "IMPORTANT - EMERGENCY" so we can find the ones that actually are emergencies without looking through 10 others that aren't and having the real emergency be waiting while we attend to the other ones!!
Yhea I can see where that would help
Old 10-12-2007, 06:06 PM   #30
teenabeena12

mine are still like that..
Closed