Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
venom7878
Gifted

venom7878 has a spectacular aura about

Default My Own Suggestion

I might be stepping on some toes here, so watch out.

I dislike it very much when a bunch of these 'Be nice!', 'make meaningful posts' or other threads are made. If there's already four other threads telling WI members to 'Be nice' etc., then there is no point to making your own thread. In my opinion, people who make these threads just want rep from giving people.

So just remember that if it's already on Page 1, don't start a new thread. If you have other tips people haven't mentioned, post it as a reply to their board, not a completely new thread. I'm done speaking my mind.

Always Outspoken, venom7878
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #2
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: My Own Suggestion

Although I agree with what you're trying to say (no multiple threads), sometimes people don't realize that they're saying the same thing in a thread that another person said. I know I do that sometimes and I don't mean it...so then I feel bad when I see that someone made another one, or somebody points it out, 'there's another thread like this made by so-and-so.' and I feel embarrassed.

So sometimes it's just a mistake that the same thread is made. But, isn't it good to get the same reminder? Some people just don't listen the first time!

Lissy
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I agree..I mean, most of us know..you can always do advanced search and see. Not to hard.

Although, sometimes not everyone scrolls all the way down...

maybe that's why?
gReTa is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 10:21 PM   #4

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

I made a thread for the same reason so i agree with u 100%. "No rep needed" You can obviously see it says "Please give me rep!" If its somehting that they feel HAS to be recongoized, and is occuring alot, sure make a thread. Otherwise, please red flag it. I probaly see more of those kind of threads than suggestions....this is the rules and SUGGESTIONS forum isnt it? (:

rep for u. I didnt think anyone felt the same way
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
venom7878
Gifted

venom7878 has a spectacular aura about

Sometimes I can give the benefit of the doubt.

When I see a thread just rehashing everything said before, followed by:

Quote:
How Helpful!
+Rep!
I get angry. Reps are not just giveaways for copying and pasting another thread, or typing up what first grade teachers tell you.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:17 PM   #6
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by turtlegurl♥
I made a thread for the same reason so i agree with u 100%. "No rep needed" You can obviously see it says "Please give me rep!" If its somehting that they feel HAS to be recongoized, and is occuring alot, sure make a thread. Otherwise, please red flag it. I probaly see more of those kind of threads than suggestions....this is the rules and SUGGESTIONS forum isnt it? (:

rep for u. I didnt think anyone felt the same way

Oh my I think the same thing.
Saying "Oh this isnt for rep" is kind of like saying "I want rep so give me some since Im being so sweet about it"
Good thread!
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 05:04 AM   #7
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Yes, I agree with this 100%.
If it's on page one or page two, even three depending how many bolded ones there are, don't make one.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 08:08 AM   #8
magnetism

magnetism is on a distinguished road

That is a so very true....... KEEP IT UP!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:10 AM   #9
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Yes I agree it does get a bit annoying...

I remember how a few months ago there were all these threads reminding us not to use the red or blue ink! Now that was crazy! but luckily, the staff members started closing them
Old 04-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #10
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Yes I agree it does get a bit annoying...

I remember how a few months ago there were all these threads reminding us not to use the red or blue ink! Now that was crazy! but luckily, the staff members started closing them
I remembered those threads... they weren't nessessary.

I also don't like those "Don't post any personal info!" threads... I mean, people DO look at the FAQ, right? And I only dislike those threads that only say "Don't post any personal info! It's WI's number 1 rule!". I think we all know that, right?

Last edited by MissSparkle; 04-18-2009 at 08:31 AM..
MissSparkle is offline Female
Closed