Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2007, 12:30 PM   #1
starletkittycat
Webkinz :)
starletkittycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Default My Newest Webkinz Are Homeless :o(

Hi, everyone!

I am new here (I've only posted a couple of times), but I am hoping that maybe someone here can help me. I adopted four Webkinz today, and the last two didn't get rooms when they appeared in Webkinz World. Both my Webkinz Husky and my Lil Kinz Pug appeared in rooms that already existed in my house, and there are not rooms for them on my map. I don't know what to do!

I emailed Webkinz at support@webkinz.com...is there anything else I should do? I have more Webkinz to adopt, but I won't do it until this is fixed or all my new Webbies will be homeless!

I am very upset about this, as I am sure you can understand! Any help or advice would be very appreciated!!

Starlet
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2007, 12:31 PM   #2
ask me for it!
Gifted

<3Webkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My Newest Webkinz Are Homeless :o(

you can make them share rooms my webkinz shared a room they loved it!
Old 09-29-2007, 12:31 PM   #3
Call me Twarry!

WebkinzGirl500 is just really niceWebkinzGirl500 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by starletkittycat
Hi, everyone!

I am new here (I've only posted a couple of times), but I am hoping that maybe someone here can help me. I adopted four Webkinz today, and the last two didn't get rooms when they appeared in Webkinz World. Both my Webkinz Husky and my Lil Kinz Pug appeared in rooms that already existed in my house, and there are not rooms for them on my map. I don't know what to do!

I emailed Webkinz at support@webkinz.com...is there anything else I should do? I have more Webkinz to adopt, but I won't do it until this is fixed or all my new Webbies will be homeless!

I am very upset about this, as I am sure you can understand! Any help or advice would be very appreciated!!

Starlet
after your 10th webkinz you do not get anymore rooms!

Hope this helped you,

WebkinzGirl500
WebkinzGirl500 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2007, 12:31 PM   #4
PM me for it

april is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, everyone!

Starlet
After the 10th pet you do not get a new room but a bonus gift instead.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:35 PM   #5
starletkittycat
starletkittycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my goodness, I did not know that after the tenth pet you didn't get any more rooms! Thank you so, so much to you all for replying! I feel a bit silly now for getting so upset! I really thought my account was broken!! Thanks so much!!!!!

Smiles,
Starlet
Old 09-29-2007, 12:35 PM   #6
GrampaNGrama
Gifted
MamaKinz is on a distinguished road

HUMMMMMMmmmmm. You learn something new every day. Never to OLD, er, I mean young, to learn. I only have two myself but most of our grandkids have 6 or 7 each and with Pet of the Month and Halloween coming I can see them adopting a few more at once. I am glad to have read no more rooms after the 10th one or I'd be wondering what happened, too.
Thanks for that awakening.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:36 PM   #7
cocolilyprince

yea did ya get a bonus gift??
Old 09-29-2007, 12:36 PM   #8
happy holidays (:
Gifted

dogzrule is just really nicedogzrule is just really nice

guys give her a break she is new i am sorry but after your tenth webkinz you can either buy a seperate room for them or they can share room
hope this helps
dogzrule
dogzrule is offline Female
Old 09-29-2007, 12:36 PM   #9
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

What WebkinzGirl said!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2007, 12:39 PM   #10
GrampaNGrama
Gifted
MamaKinz is on a distinguished road

Not at all. I used to get upset quickly when something happened that didn't make sense to me when I was new. How many pets do you have? If more than 10 then you know this info to be correct. Now that I know these great peeps on WI and the wealth of information they possess, this is the first place I come when something is not right. Someone always has an answer. Have fun with your new pets.
Oh my goodness, I did not know that after the tenth pet you didn't get any more rooms! Thank you so, so much to you all for replying! I feel a bit silly now for getting so upset! I really thought my account was broken!! Thanks so much!!!!!

Smiles,
Starlet
Closed