Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Arrow My idea for a new addition to the "pictures and albums" section in "community"

Hey everyone!!!

Okay, I just had an idea for WI. Okay, you know the new "pictures and albums" section in "cummunity"? Well, I thought that maybe when you click on it you could search the type of albums you would want to see. For example you could type in "twilight" and find tons of albums that are twilight related.

What do ya think?

Thanks!

P♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Default Re: My idea for a new addition to the "pictures and albums" section in "cummunity"

Sounds interesting.
bettyv is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #3
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: My idea for a new addition to the "pictures and albums" section in "cummunity"

That's a great idea! It's so awesome, cuz if we're lookin for a certain pic, we can find it real easily. Especially when I'm looking for hilarious new Twi Avvies, then it's just awesome!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Well that is a really great idea but they should make it so you can't copy or take the pictures. That way, no one will take the pictures that someone else found or made.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 02-26-2009, 07:55 PM   #5

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
That's a great idea! It's so awesome, cuz if we're lookin for a certain pic, we can find it real easily. Especially when I'm looking for hilarious new Twi Avvies, then it's just awesome!
Thanks! I'm glad you agree.

Yeah, then you could post a comment like "may I use this" and then you could find an awesome pic you wanted!

---------- Pandora's Box added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
Well that is a really great idea but they should make it so you can't copy or take the pictures. That way, no one will take the pictures that someone else found or made.
Yeah, they should definately do that...

Maybe in the albums, they could have a no hotlinking (saving images) locke. And you would have to ask the person to use it...

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 02-26-2009 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-28-2009, 01:36 PM   #6
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

That's a really good idea. There is one webkinz website that does that that I know of.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 02:05 PM   #7
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think that's cool! And then when you Roleplay, you can search for charries easier. You can search FMTK charries albums and then you can look for that person's album. Great Idea Pandora!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 03:41 PM   #8

Thanks for the support guys! I'm glad you like the idea!
Old 02-28-2009, 03:42 PM   #9
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Great Idea, Pandora!
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 09:11 AM   #10

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: My idea for a new addition to the "pictures and albums" section in "community"

I agree. People might not know how to comment on pictures.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Closed