Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 07:48 PM   #1
Hurray for me the
Webkinz :)

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Default My idea

EDIT- OHH I see what you guys are saying. When I say different sections I mean Like The avatar AND signature shops out of the Our Members Creations Section.
I DONT mean that There should be one section for avatars, and one for signatures.

Hey Everyone, Today i was thinking to myself again and i realized that its actually very hard to bump your avatar and signature shop unless its a famous WI one like Variety Village or Something like that. Anyways My idea is maybe a different section for avtars and signatures? It would be really helpful, not all of us have 5 star avvie siggi threads event hough we have the SKILLS to do it!
Who's with me?

Last edited by Penguinworlder; 09-21-2008 at 08:14 PM..
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #2
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Different Sections for Avatars and Signatures!

Well, first of all, you are not even ALOUD to "bump" up your own thread outside of the Gift Exchange. But, I do think that would be a good idea although I thought most shops were avatar/siggy shops...???
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 07:52 PM   #3
Hurray for me the

View Post Originally Posted by i <3 webkinz!
Well, first of all, you are not even ALOUD to "bump" up your own thread outside of the Gift Exchange. But, I do think that would be a good idea although I thought most shops were avatar/siggy shops...???
Oh..When i said bump i mean like get people to come to it without advertising on profiles or anything ( I know its a rule not to do it )
Old 09-18-2008, 07:54 PM   #4
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Penguinworlder
Oh..When i said bump i mean like get people to come to it without advertising on profiles or anything ( I know its a rule not to do it )
Ok but still aren't most shops for both...???
Old 09-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #5
Hurray for me the

View Post Originally Posted by i <3 webkinz!
Ok but still aren't most shops for both...???
Sorry, your confusing me. Both What? LOL Thats what i get for getting new sleep waiting for leaves xD
Old 09-18-2008, 08:02 PM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Penguinworlder
Sorry, your confusing me. Both What? LOL Thats what i get for getting new sleep waiting for leaves xD
The avatar shops and siggy shops COMBINED. The owners do both...
Old 09-18-2008, 08:04 PM   #7
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Hi there,

While I completely sympathize with you on a shop, or any other thread for that matter, not getting posts. I know we have all had our share of threads that have flopped.

But I think if we had two sections, it would just get way to confusing. But, you never know!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 08:16 PM   #8
Hurray for me the

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
Hi there,

While I completely sympathize with you on a shop, or any other thread for that matter, not getting posts. I know we have all had our share of threads that have flopped.

But I think if we had two sections, it would just get way to confusing. But, you never know!
Thanks for the post. Yeah, I guess it would get a bit too confusing
Old 09-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #9
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

I disagree. I see why you would want this for specific avatars/signatures, but it would be more difficult for people who have avatars and signatures in one shop. I make most of my avatars and signatures using one program, so people can make a more specific order, or just a general idea.
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 08:34 PM   #10
April Showers Bring
Gifted

webkinzrare1 will become famous soon enough

This would be an improvement to WI, because half the "shops" are either naming shops or Avvie/Siggie Shops. Something needs to be done about that, preferably a separate forum.
webkinzrare1 is offline Female
Closed