Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 09:50 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

iKelley is on a distinguished road

Default My hunger and happiness level!!!

On ALL 47 of my pets the happiness and hunger when down to the 70's and 80's what do I do? Yesterday they were all at 100
iKelley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 09:53 AM   #2

cheech is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My hunger and happiness level!!!

Woah, that sounds like some weird glitch. You could go to the spa but that would cost way too much. It would get them all to 100 though. Sorry.
cheech is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:57 AM   #3

iKelley is on a distinguished road

Yeah I know. the cost at the spa is 3927 kinzcash and I dont know if I want to spend that much (considering i just bought the movie theme)
iKelley is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 10:41 AM   #4
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

You probably clicked the little X in the corner instead of loggng out. Go to the spa, for feel them alll farm fresh stuff.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #5
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

same thing happened to me.
except, health went to 50,
hunger and happiness went to 0.
terrible!
WillowT is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #6

tia1001 is an unknown quantity at this point

this happened to me to, hadn't been on for a week. now all are down to below 50. I did logout. But even when you don't log out, only the active pet is affected! Please post what happens, I can't afford the spa at 27000 kc!
Old 02-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #7
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

Thats odd.... Best of luck : )
smskkc is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 06:14 PM   #8
Adam Lambert is a

webfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to all

I think it is a glitch I would call Ganz their number is 1-866-web-kinz
webfrog1005 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 06:18 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Webfrog is right. Right about this time last year, when they were going to switch over the Gradens back to green, our pets got unusually hungry, then after they switched it to green...our pets refused to eat for almost two weeks.
I have to say this is a glitch and if you can call 1-866-WEB-KINZ and tell them they will get right on it with their technical crew. I know a lot of people have called already, but if everyone who is experiencing this problem calls in, we may just get them to move it along alittle faster and save us all about 2000KC in Spa Fees
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 06:18 PM   #10
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

same. i was out for a week n when i came back all my pets were at 0%!!
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Closed