Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2007, 10:20 PM   #1
alleng1234

Default my acount might get suspended

hey every one i have a big problem u know the scientist theme stuff i have the clock and it multiplied it self times 2 heres the pic below so i need ganz email so i can tell em the problem and it comes up as a trophey
Attached Images
File Type: jpglllll.JPG (239.8 KB, 176 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2007, 10:20 PM   #2
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

Default Re: my acount might get suspended

why might you get suspended
Old 08-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #3
alleng1234

what happend ifi want to put it in my room then what happens
Old 08-16-2007, 10:24 PM   #4
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

it will be the tophy i think
Old 08-16-2007, 10:24 PM   #5
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

well thats unique! Well dont fret, they cant suspend you for something not your fault. I would be curious if it was still there after logging in and out as suggested above. Wouldnt hurt to contact them and them know but more than likely they are not going to take it away from you
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 08-16-2007, 10:28 PM   #6
desingerchic55623
Gifted

desingerchic55623 is on a distinguished road

Thats unique i have never seen that happen be4! I hope it all works out! maybe try logging in and then back out and in again if it dosen't work then contact GANZ! Hope i helped!
Old 08-16-2007, 10:33 PM   #7
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by angelz5
it will be the tophy i think
I think so too. In the pic your mouse is hovered over it and it says Webkinz day trophy. Try dragging it to your room and see what happens.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:34 PM   #8
Gifted

bunnypancake will become famous soon enough

Do you own the webkinz day trophy? If so this happens to me a lot. Just log in and log out and everything should be ok!
Old 08-16-2007, 10:38 PM   #9
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

I noticed that your dock bar say s go to start did you try clicking the get items from dock button then the cloclk should be 1 picture with a number 2 under it if you have 2 clocks if you don't have 2 cloclks log out then back in and then hit your get items from storage button see if that works
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 08-16-2007, 10:43 PM   #10
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

That actually happens to me quite often. If you scroll past it, and come back, it'll be the trophy again. If you try to put it in your room it'll either be the trophy or you'll get an error. If you get an error, log out and log back in and all will be good. Hope this helps!

`the Ducky
Closed