Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   MUST READ IDEA!!! YOU WON"T B Sorray!!!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/must-read-idea-you-won-t-507614/)

carrub05-18-2009 01:29 PM

MUST READ IDEA!!! YOU WON"T B Sorray!!!!

A photo taking contest!!!
Can you take good photos with your Moms camera then......... enter the
:w:ebkinz Photo shoot contest,
Rules: Take a photo of any Webkinz plush Webkinz, lilkinz, signiture, jr, and no kinz clips and wacky zingoes don't count!!!!:bd:
Next take a photo of your webkinz in its natural inviroment as egsample...
Bird in bird house, Zebra in tall grass, Bull dog in dog bed, and Frog next to pond. You an have up to 3 webkinz in your photo. the photo will be juged by Ameriwade our partner store and do you want to know why....... the winning photo will apeer on thier site home page for a month and in mail catalog (if they have one) !!!;D The top five photos picked bye Amerwade will be voted on bye their visteting shoppers the one with the most votes win!!! :o
This contest will happen once every spring, summer, fall, winter!!!!
Prize: A Gift card to Ameriwade.com woo!!!! each of of the top five will get a kinz clip. I would recomend $30 virtal gift card prize. And if they don't have a gift cards then a retired pet of the winners choice!!!:smiley6600:

AgtPix05-18-2009 04:13 PM

Re: MUST READ IDEA!!! YOU WON"T B Sorray!!!!

Not a bad idea.
I just have a feeling the creativity of the scenery would be kind of limited.
But still, a fun idea:thumbup:

Baby25205-18-2009 04:15 PM

That's a pretty good idea but it would be hard for some people to do. Also the prizes are really big!

bob nws III05-18-2009 04:16 PM

That sounds fun...but a lot of people already do that on their "Meet my Webkinz Family" threads. Also, I don't think we should suddenly put so much on Ameriwade...in these times, money harder to earn, so we should not ask them to give away money. Maybe you could just make a contest yourself, with those rules?

Geminicat2105-18-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob nws III (Post 14523083)
That sounds fun...but a lot of people already do that on their "Meet my Webkinz Family" threads. Also, I don't think we should suddenly put so much on Ameriwade...in these times, money harder to earn, so we should not ask them to give away money. Maybe you could just make a contest yourself, with those rules?

I agree with bob nws III, money is hard, and although you would love to win those prizes, the companies are looking to make money and $120 is lot to give out... ($30 x 4 seasons)

I also agree, make it your own contest with those rules and webkinz prizes, like PSFs or if you want/can do a Galore contest and make it bigger webkinz prizes (if you are doing a galore contest remember to read the rules to fully understand what you are to do, that includes PMing a mod and stuff)

carrub05-18-2009 05:50 PM

You right :) may be once a year and lil kinz!!!!

warmblood1221105-18-2009 05:52 PM

I like the idea :) I think Airewade might too, it would be great publicity for them!!