Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #11
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Musical Profiles

I would like to see this, however, what if someone's not expecting it and such? It would be a lot of work, plus checking lyrics, Blah blah ETC...

Great suggestion, however, I don't think it's right for WI. ♥ : )
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #12
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

you have a good point, pandora, about the coprights I hadn't thought of that
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 10:34 AM   #13
I love youuu. <3

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

I think that would be cool. Just like give your profile a playlist! But it's true it would probably not be possible, for reasons like copyright and such, (Like pandora's box said).,
orangefairy555 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 10:41 AM   #14
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I think that's a cool idea

Though it would take up a lot of pace on WI, and computers to have everyone's running at once.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 11:40 AM   #15
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

I think that's a cool idea. You could customize your music, just like you can customize your profile. I think though there def. has to be a turn off button, otherwise people are stuck if they don't like the music you like.
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #16
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

good idea we could have elevator music!
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 06:23 PM   #17
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for posting!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 07:22 PM   #18
ell i'm katiee (:

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Hi Lex!

That's a great idea, and I'd love to see it! There have been other suggestions about this too. Unfortunately, there are some things that make it sort of impossible: the songs would have to be appropriate (which would and could take a long time for all the admins to sort through everyone's music), and it could overload the server.
You've got a point. That would be an overload on work for our admins and mods to sort through. But then, I would love to see that. That would be really cool!
klcao12 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 03:40 PM   #19
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

that would be cool
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 06:30 AM   #20
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
Hi, I am listening to music right now & I was posting on someone's profile. I thought that it be a really good idea if we could have music on our profiles. But, the music had to be all clean versions with nothing bad at all in the song. Let me know if you think this is a good idea or not, please post your reasons if not. Thanks!
-Lelex13-
Rep! This is a good idea! I think that the music should be clean versions too,because I'm pretty sure there's some young people on this site. (around 7,8 etc. . .)
<3
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed