Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 04:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

13nattjo has disabled reputation

Default Music on Profile?

Well i just had an idea and i dont know if has been brought up before up what if WI can pick some songs that we can listen to like . . .

The climb
Light on
Burnin up
Crush
(Or other songs they dont have to be the ones listed they are just examples)
(Like approiate songs nothing bad!!!)
yah know songs like that, And they could play when someone visits our profile. Like i said i dont know if someone has brought this up or if someone already has and they said no but i think that this is a good idea. You could go to Edit your Details and pick a song that WI has put on. If you like my idea please say!! Thanks for visiting!

Last edited by 13nattjo; 04-27-2009 at 04:44 PM..
13nattjo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #2
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Music on Profile?

That's great ideaIt'd be a nice new feature to add.
Livi is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 04:34 PM   #3

Thanks for posting. That's what i thought too!!
Old 04-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #4

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

That'd be a great idea, I'd love it!

It'd have to be very appropriate...no Avril Lavigne (xD), probably no rap...
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 04:37 PM   #5
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

While I love the idea, FIA said it's not possible.
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
Gifted

mirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by 13nattjo
Well i just had an idea and i dont know if has been brought up before up what if WI can pick some songs that we can listen to like . . .

The climb
Light on
Burnin up
Crush

yah know songs like that, And they could play when someone visits our profile. Like i said i dont know if someone has brought this up or if someone already has and they said no but i think that this is a good idea. You could go to Edit your Details and pick a song that WI has put on. If you like my idea please say!! Thanks for visiting!
That's a good idea IK every song but light on! They should have like various songs though.
mirami is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #7
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I like the concept, but there are four problems.

1. There should be an option to make sure you don't have to hear the songs if you don't want them
2.There would have to be every type of song from every genre to everyone has something they like.
3. I doubt vBulletin can do this. Never mind
4. The mods would be flooded with request for new songs.

I like your idea, and I think it would be great, but Justin would have to work out a system so all of those problems did not happen.

Rep to you

Last edited by bob nws III; 04-27-2009 at 04:45 PM..
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 04-27-2009, 04:39 PM   #8

Right! They have to be apprioprate.

Right everyone! and with mods being flodded with new song requests there could be like a new song 2 months or something?
Old 04-27-2009, 04:42 PM   #9

kohhhtaayy loo will become famous soon enough

Although I do like this idea very much; I think it'd be too hard. Yes, the songs would have to be appropriate for all ages. But I'm afraid it'd take too long for the mods and admins to approve songs. VB can do this though, I've seen it on another site with VB
So...I'm kinda half and half on this, but I would sure love it if it did happen!
kohhhtaayy loo is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 04:42 PM   #10
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Although this is a cool idea and I happen to know (I've seen this option on another vBulletin site) that it's possible,

1. Not everyone likes those songs(I don't)
2. the mods say no to these ideas every time...although you never know,they might say yes this time!
gReTa is offline Female
Closed