Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Music on Profile? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/music-profile-500313/)

13nattjo04-27-2009 04:30 PM

Music on Profile?

Well i just had an idea and i dont know if has been brought up before up what if WI can pick some songs that we can listen to like . . .

The climb
Light on
Burnin up
Crush
(Or other songs they dont have to be the ones listed they are just examples)
(Like approiate songs nothing bad!!!)
yah know songs like that, And they could play when someone visits our profile. Like i said i dont know if someone has brought this up or if someone already has and they said no but i think that this is a good idea. You could go to Edit your Details and pick a song that WI has put on. If you like my idea please say!! Thanks for visiting!:thumbup:

Livi04-27-2009 04:33 PM

Re: Music on Profile?

That's great idea:)It'd be a nice new feature to add.

13nattjo04-27-2009 04:34 PM

Thanks for posting. That's what i thought too!! :)

Softball_Luva3304-27-2009 04:35 PM

That'd be a great idea, I'd love it!

It'd have to be very appropriate...no Avril Lavigne (xD), probably no rap...

clublab3004-27-2009 04:37 PM

While I love the idea, FIA said it's not possible. :(

mirami04-27-2009 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13nattjo (Post 14225630)
Well i just had an idea and i dont know if has been brought up before up what if WI can pick some songs that we can listen to like . . .

The climb
Light on
Burnin up
Crush

yah know songs like that, And they could play when someone visits our profile. Like i said i dont know if someone has brought this up or if someone already has and they said no but i think that this is a good idea. You could go to Edit your Details and pick a song that WI has put on. If you like my idea please say!! Thanks for visiting!:thumbup:

That's a good idea IK every song but light on! They should have like various songs though.

bob nws III04-27-2009 04:38 PM

I like the concept, but there are four problems.

1. There should be an option to make sure you don't have to hear the songs if you don't want them
2.There would have to be every type of song from every genre to everyone has something they like.
3. I doubt vBulletin can do this. Never mind:)
4. The mods would be flooded with request for new songs.

I like your idea, and I think it would be great, but Justin would have to work out a system so all of those problems did not happen.

Rep to you:)

13nattjo04-27-2009 04:39 PM

Right! They have to be apprioprate.

Right everyone! and with mods being flodded with new song requests there could be like a new song 2 months or something?

kohhhtaayy loo04-27-2009 04:42 PM

Although I do like this idea very much; I think it'd be too hard. Yes, the songs would have to be appropriate for all ages. But I'm afraid it'd take too long for the mods and admins to approve songs. VB can do this though, I've seen it on another site with VB ;)
So...I'm kinda half and half on this, but I would sure love it if it did happen!

gReTa04-27-2009 04:42 PM

Although this is a cool idea and I happen to know (I've seen this option on another vBulletin site) that it's possible,

1. Not everyone likes those songs(I don't)
2. the mods say no to these ideas every time...although you never know,they might say yes this time!:)