Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 02:02 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
xmio is a jewel in the roughxmio is a jewel in the rough

Default Music board

WI should make a music board.. yes yes... where we can talk about artists, favorite songs, instruments we play (and help if we need), auditions for like American Idol or symphony stuff, etc.
What do you think?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2008, 05:32 AM   #2
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Music board

That could be a good idea- I know many people like music, listen to music and lot, and when American Idol comes on? Wow, the threads about the contestants and stuff are a lot...

However, I think it would be better if, for off topic discussion, we would stick on Open Mike only, not another subboard or board for music. We want the main focus on WI to be Webkinz because that is what Webkinz Insider was made for, and I think it's good to stick with just a general chatting board.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:12 AM   #3
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by xmio
WI should make a music board.. yes yes... where we can talk about artists, favorite songs, instruments we play (and help if we need), auditions for like American Idol or symphony stuff, etc.
What do you think?
It's a great idea, xmio!

There is a section on WI called "Join The Club"---first, check to make sure no one else has started a music club, and if not, YOU can start the club! I'm sure a lot of people would be very interested in joining.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 06:15 AM   #4
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

I would be interested. I love to sing, play music, and memorize song lyrics.
Im in a Treble chorus at my school. It's for christmas! So happy!
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 06:21 AM   #5
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

I think what Ave said was right. Webkinz Insider was 100%ly made for Webkinz. I think the music stuff should stay in the Open Mike or Join the Club, not a board.
obsessive is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 06:26 AM   #6
xmio is a jewel in the roughxmio is a jewel in the rough

yea I guess it wasn't such a good idea.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:45 AM   #7
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Don't worry, it's a good idea- everyone has different opinions, though.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:48 AM   #8
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

I think it was a GREAT idea!...but not for this thread on this board. It's a great idea for a thread on Open Mike. That's the same problem that inventors have with their great ideas..."Where do I go with it?"

Go for it...on Open Mike! I think you'll find a lot of -ers who are willing to join you there. is a great place to hang out! Go for it!

beekay
beekay is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 01:53 PM   #9
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Like luvwebbies stated, that is what the Join the Club section is for. That is the perfect place for that type of thing.
smitchell is offline Female
Closed