Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Moving 'Hi my name is Joe and I LOVE my webkinz' to the top

Hi there,
I have just noticed a thread that was posted here instead of Hi my name is Joe. And that got me thinking: New users probably think: Oh, this is the first thing I'll post here.
But it's at the bottom and maybe some don't realize that.

Would you think this would be a good idea or not?

Thankz,
~Pups
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #2
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: Moving 'Hi my name is Joe and I LOVE my webkinz' to the top

I agree! I always thought that too, it should've been at the top, and the bottom was a kinda akward place for it to be located. Some members never make a welcoming thread, because they don't know there's a place for them, or where to put it. At least it would make it more noticeable! It definitely makes more sense to me! Rep for the awesome idea!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

sparkels500 is an unknown quantity at this point

im new and i dont get this please help!
sparkels500 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 05:49 PM   #4
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Thankz TwilightCrz. And sure Sparkles I'll PrivateMessage you.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:50 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I believe that this was suggested by Andrewhoya before...

I really do like this idea, Pups and I hope the staff members will decide to move it! I remember that I couldnt find it when I first joined! LOL
Old 05-28-2009, 05:51 PM   #6
e are jormariffic

Oh he did? And same here, it took me a while!
Old 05-28-2009, 05:53 PM   #7
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I like that idea but I don't think it should be first. I think closer to the top and in the first "section" Like under WI rules and the Help section. I think it would be nice to under the Help section or under the accounments so it's one of the first things people see when they first come on here. Also it would remind members to welcome people since they'll see it more. Great idea! Rep.!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 05:54 PM   #8
e are jormariffic

Yes, not at the VERY top, but somewhere around there.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:55 PM   #9

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

great idea! i agree. it took me a while to find the section too, when i was new. but i also think that it should be near the top, but not the first one.
rep
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #10
David Cook's not a

ILoveWebkinz24 is just really niceILoveWebkinz24 is just really nice

That's a good idea! I love it! I didn't post there when I was a member, I don't remember my first post!
ILoveWebkinz24 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hi :), moving, new members, section, threads, wrong