Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 07:02 PM   #41
chocolate111111

Default Re: MOTM(members of the month)

KEWLiO! I luff that ideaa.. :]
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 07:02 PM   #42
PMMEFORIT!
Gifted

flopandfliprule is on a distinguished road

Awesome idea! Rep point!
flopandfliprule is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 06:48 AM   #43
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Wink Re: MOTM(members of the month)

Hey! You didn't give me a rep point. I mean its OK, but please don't say you are when you really don't.

---------- honeyluv55 added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by GOOGLESLOVER26
sounds great but it this might become a problem..... favoritism. Also, the staff is always working and we shouldn't disturb them. Even if you use members votes and out of thoose people choose, again, it will lead to favoritism. But i love your thinking on how to make WI an even better community. More people shopuld stop chating and thinking of better ways to help WI just like you! Thx for the idea!
-GOOGLES

Thank-you for your opinion!. I know everyone will have different ideas and if you don't agree I respect that. Have a nice day!

Last edited by honeyluv55; 06-17-2008 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 07:39 AM   #44
Kailo10
Gifted

Kailo10 is on a distinguished road

Mabye each mod./ adm. could pick out 2-3 members a month, and they recieve a virtual prize! Good Idea!
Kailo10 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #45
FireClan

Good Idea...

But I am wondering how they would choose them and also some people would feel bad if they helped a lot and didn't get picked. And what would they get?! Would they get their names put somewhere?! Would they just get the pride of being the MOTM?!

Anyways, I am just part with it and part opposed from it.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:32 AM   #46
tacoworld

View Post Originally Posted by FireClan ♥
Good Idea...

But I am wondering how they would choose them and also some people would feel bad if they helped a lot and didn't get picked. And what would they get?! Would they get their names put somewhere?! Would they just get the pride of being the MOTM?!

Anyways, I am just part with it and part opposed from it.
I think they should pick 1 member each week and put their name on the front page and a little bit about why they were chosen. They should pick the members that constantly answer questions/help/welcome newbies stuff like that. If people get mad/sad that they weren't chosen, then they should help out more! I LOVE THIS IDEA. ;]
Old 06-17-2008, 10:34 AM   #47
Baltimore Colts

Thats a great idea, although maybe it should be more like 5, not 50
Old 06-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #48
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by m00c0w
great idea! we could also have some sort of badge under our username if we were selected one month to be motm!
OOH! I like that one. One person, or a very select few, honored for an entire month sounds nice. The questionnaire would have to be detailed enough that people just entering friends for popularity would be discouraged. If it is to be done, then it should mean something.

I still think users nominate and admins/mods choose.
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 12:24 PM   #49
LovePuppy101

View Post Originally Posted by tacoworld
I think they should pick 1 member each week and put their name on the front page and a little bit about why they were chosen. They should pick the members that constantly answer questions/help/welcome newbies stuff like that. If people get mad/sad that they weren't chosen, then they should help out more! I LOVE THIS IDEA. ;]
I agree with taco, but it may be favoritism that may make them win, like voting for their friends, so I think the Mods/Admins would be the only ones to vote, or maybe once a month only GC, GG. Gifted, Webkinz, and Lil' Kinz would get to vote.

-Lovepuppy
Old 06-17-2008, 02:47 PM   #50
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I like the idea! It kind of is like the substitute for the FP's. I think it is so great to recognize the people on here who are helpful.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed

Tags
motm