Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #31
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Default Re: MOTM(members of the month)

Both of you!.........
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 06:42 PM   #32
Ello Love :)
Gifted

CGrocks has a spectacular aura about

Cool Idea! i mean, it shouldn't be the FIRST instated. but it is something to think about
CGrocks is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 06:43 PM   #33
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Thank-you everyone for the nice comments!
Old 06-16-2008, 06:46 PM   #34
tink185
Webkinz :)

tink185 is on a distinguished road

good idea!
tink185 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 06:47 PM   #35
Well, look I'm
Gifted

sweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud of

Great, but would everyone be MOTM once before some one could get it twice
sweettee11 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 06:50 PM   #36
Gifted

You wouldn't be allowed to vote for the same person.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:55 PM   #37
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

great idea! we could also have some sort of badge under our username if we were selected one month to be motm!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 06:55 PM   #38
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by M@R!$@
Yeah sounds awesome! I think that the prize should be a MOTM avatar and siggy and maybe a virtual prize for And the MOds or administrator's could nominate a few people, everyone votes and the top 5 win MOTM! Please feel free to use my suggestions if you credit them!
Thanks!
M@R!$@
I don't think members should vote on it...
I think there should be one member each month, not multiples. Staff would choose on the last of the month and recognize them for the whole of the next month, besides the last day.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 06:56 PM   #39
Gifted

Good ideas ever1!
Old 06-16-2008, 06:58 PM   #40
They call me GOOGLES
Gift Guru

GOOGLESLOVER26 is just really niceGOOGLESLOVER26 is just really nice

sounds great but it this might become a problem..... favoritism. Also, the staff is always working and we shouldn't disturb them. Even if you use members votes and out of thoose people choose, again, it will lead to favoritism. But i love your thinking on how to make WI an even better community. More people shopuld stop chating and thinking of better ways to help WI just like you! Thx for the idea!
-GOOGLES
GOOGLESLOVER26 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
motm