Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 06:33 PM   #21
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Default Re: MOTM(members of the month)

It's OK. Everyone has different opinions

If you don't like the idea, it's fine

---------- honeyluv55 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mistyheart101
WONDERFUL idea!! (I would nominate you!! )

Thank-you so much, you just made my day!

Last edited by honeyluv55; 06-16-2008 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 06:33 PM   #22
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

mhhm!! thats great! sounds awesome and fun! all the more reason for people to want to join wi!
bitsyluv is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 06:35 PM   #23
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Thanks! And that way, maybe we would reduce the mean posts and increase the helpful ones!
Old 06-16-2008, 06:36 PM   #24
chatterbox4eva39

I mean, its nice for us to recognize the helpful members. But some people just like to have fun on here and hang out in the GE or on the DCT, and making avvies and sigs for members. Some people, like me, can't just be on here all day trying to help people 24/7 and trying to be the best. Its more like a race to try to be the best.

If this ever did happen, I would nominate -Lilypad. She is VERY helpful.
The reward of being helpful is being well-known here, on WI. And The staff will like you, members will look up to you and recommend you for advice.

I can see both opinions on this.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:37 PM   #25
Yes, I am
Gifted

texasgirl11 has a spectacular aura about

i think that would be cool but i think that maybe to be member of the month you have to have done a certain amount things or helpful things that are specified...idk just a suggestion
texasgirl11 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 06:37 PM   #26
Gifted

I see your point-and it's okay to have different opinions, as long as there is no arguement!
Old 06-16-2008, 06:40 PM   #27
is kinda back...
Webkinz :)

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great Idea!
But it may not be that many people if they give them a prize.
I would also make it so that another WI member submits you for it. So like if you did something good for someone that person could submit you by like PM to a special username like WI contest except it's WI MOTM you send it to.
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 06-16-2008, 06:40 PM   #28
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Not a bad idea at all. Needs some thought and kinks worked out. Maybe the MOTMs could be nominated by others with a questionairre with examples why this person deserves it, etc.
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 06:40 PM   #29
Gifted

Great idea! Rep coming your way...
Old 06-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #30
Arcanine is sooo
Gifted

Nellyxo96 has a spectacular aura aboutNellyxo96 has a spectacular aura about

thats a great idea! I know like 100 people who deserve that!
Nellyxo96 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
motm