Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 06:07 AM   #1

Default ..:Motherkinz's Ultimate Webkinz Guide:..

- Motherkinz's Ultimate Webkinz Guide -

[Made 3/26/08]

I can answer any questions you have, but to start off, I will start a FAQ.

Q - What are some easy ways to earn KinzCash?
A - The fastest way we earn KinzCash is by playing games in the arcade, or you can play with your friends. Also, adopting webkinz gives you around 1,000-4,000 KinzCash each time you adopt. Sell some loose items around your house or in your dock that are NOT rares/exclusives/psi. You can also spin the Wheel of Wow and Wishing Well daily.

Q - If I am having problems in WW, who do I contact?
A - If there is a glitch in your webkinz home, please contact Ganz. Their e-mail is support@webkinz.com and their phone number is 1-866-web-kinz. Ganz is not responsible for any missing/lost items, I'm sorry. If items are stuck in your rooms, they will remove them for you.

Q - My account has expired - how do I renew it?
A - If your account expired, you will have a minimum of 30 days to renew it. Renew it by adopting a new webkinz pet in the 30 days. If it is over 30 days after your account expired and you have not adopted another webkinz pet, your account is no longer active.

Q - Can I change the gender of my pet?
A - No, you cannot change the gender of your pet. Once you picked the gender, it is stuck with the gender forever.

Q - What's a superbed and how to I get one?
A - You get a superbed with the 10th, 15th, 20th, etc, adoptions. A superbed is an super exclusive bed that comes with your 10th pet and every five pets after. You get a choice of whatever bed you would like.

- How many pets can I adopt?
A - You can adopt as many pets as you want on your account. Ganz recommends that when you reach 100 pets, it is time to start a new account.

Q - Can I send KinzCash to a friend?
A - Right now, there is no way to actually send your money to a friend. You can send 1,000 KinzCash Coins, that is it. No actual money value can be sent through KinzPost.

Q - I just bought something from the W-Shop/Curio Shop, and it's not there. Where is it?
A - You probably have alot of items in your dock, or you didn't buy it. If you buy it and your KinzCash is gone, but it's not in your dock, and your dock isn't full, contact Ganz(1-866-web-kinz, support@webkinz.com)

Q - Why can't I sell my Webkinz Guide?
A - Your Webkinz Guide is not worth anything since every member gets it as a gift when they join Webkinz World. It is filled with everything you need to know about webkinz, keep it handy.

Q - Why is the W-Shop so expensive?
A - If you think the W-Shop is expensive and over your budget, check the "Sales" section. They always have items on sale daily in the W-Shop.

Q - I can't log in, why?
A - There are many different reasons why people can't log in sometimes. Maybe Ganz is maintaining WW, or maybe you have the wrong username and/or password. Make sure you are always putting in the correct information in the login page.

Q - I can't see the bottom of the WW screen, how do I change the screen size?
A -If you can't see all the items at the bottom of your screen, you might try changing your monitor resolution to 1024x768.
Windows 98/2000/XP Users
  1. Right-click on your desktop (away from any icons or open windows)
  2. Select "Properties"
  3. This will open your Display Properties Control Panel.
  4. Click on the "Settings" tab.
  5. In the middle of this panel, you will see your "Screen Resolution" slider. Slide this to the right, until you get to 1024x768 (higher resolutions are okay, but make sure that they are compatible with your monitor). Press "OK" to confirm your choice.
  6. Your monitor will flicker a bit then change to its new settings. You're now ready to go!
Windows Vista Users
  • Method 1: From the desktop
    1. Right-click on your desktop (away from any icons or open windows)
    2. Click "Personalize"
    3. At the bottom of the list, click "Display Settings".
    4. Use the slider bar to select your desired resolution (1024x768 or higher)
    5. Click OK.
  • Method 2: From Control Panel
    1. Click the Start button (it's still called that, it just doesn't say "Start" on it anymore)
    2. Click "Control Panel"
    3. Under "Appearance and Personalization", select "Adjust Screen Resolution".
    4. Use the slider bar to select your desired resolution (1024x768 or higher)
    5. Click OK.
Mac Users
  1. Go to the Apple menu at the top left-hand corner of the screen, and choose System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
  2. Select "Displays"
  3. Select 1024 x 768 or a higher resolution that is compatible with your monitor.
Q - I want to delete a room, how do I do it?
A - After you have purchased a room, you cannot sell it or delete it. You can sell your items and redecorate it anyway you like.

If you have any further questions about Webkinz, or Webkinzinsider, feel free to post or PM me. Thanks!

---------- MotherKinz added 567 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

When I become Gifted, I will edit this. Does anyone need a question answered?

Last edited by MotherKinz; 03-27-2008 at 06:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2008, 06:12 AM   #2
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

Default Re: ..:Motherkinz's Ultimate Webkinz Guide:..

good advice but when i spoke to lady at ganz she told me that is no number of pets limited to one account she said the more you have the slower things will load just like the more stuff you have in a room the slower it takes to load the room. i have double that amount plus more on one account. i try to keep my dock empty well under 200 anyways