Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 08:16 AM   #491
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~Date Is June 17th!~ Please Come in and Join, We Need Your Help~

is there going to be a different goal though?? we only got 1200 at the most on at the same time that day. there werend really ever 8000 members online, it was only about 1000 members and A LOT of google bots

i think this is the kind of thing that only the staff can organize, they would need to put a font page story and stuff
jellydonut is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #492
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~Date Is June 17th!~ Please Come in and Join, We Need Your Help~

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
is there going to be a different goal though?? we only got 1200 at the most on at the same time that day. there werend really ever 8000 members online, it was only about 1000 members and A LOT of google bots

i think this is the kind of thing that only the staff can organize, they would need to put a font page story and stuff
this is what I think
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 06:04 PM   #493
Webkinz :)

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

whoops, sorry, i was busy being banned
Old 06-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #494
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

I think if we make it far enough ahea of time,, and create a siggie for people to have then we could spread the word and we could set it up for alot of peole to come on during that time period and beat the record!!!! Whos with me!!!!! Also we should set it up for a big day! Like something big going on here... So then alot of people will come on anyway!!!
Old 06-21-2011, 08:45 PM   #495
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

We r going to make the goal be sometime probably on october,more details coming soon
Old 06-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #496
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

okay sounds good!!
Old 06-30-2011, 09:28 PM   #497
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Sorry guys, I wasn't able to make the date, and I wasn't able to be on any time before that to rearrange plans. I think I am going to be busy for a few days and WI is going to be hectic for me (I have to answer a lot of VM/PMs, organize this, and get in contact with a lot of people, LOL). Misssayles suggested sometime in October, and that sounded great at that time, but it's been so long that I haven't been on WI since then that I think maybe December would be a better month. I'm not saying that this is exactly what is going to happen, so don't make plans around that.

No, because in order to beat the goal that is recorded at the bottom of the Forums page, we will have to get over that number, no matter how many actual people or Googlebots were on.

I think we could work with the staff to make this happen. It's just that we didn't give ourselves enough time to plan and arrange. I think if we give ourselves more than enough time, we can move the date up (if we get everything in order lots of time early).
View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
this is what I think
Come on guys! We can do this, all we need is faith!!!
View Post Originally Posted by swimmergal20+
LOL, no prob xD
I was busy being grounded.
View Post Originally Posted by warriorgirl
I think if we make it far enough ahea of time,, and create a siggie for people to have then we could spread the word and we could set it up for alot of peole to come on during that time period and beat the record!!!! Whos with me!!!!! Also we should set it up for a big day! Like something big going on here... So then alot of people will come on anyway!!!
Yes! I love the way you are thinking!! Do you think you would be interested in helping us?
View Post Originally Posted by warriorgirl
okay sounds good!!
Thanks for understanding.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #498
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
]

No, because in order to beat the goal that is recorded at the bottom of the Forums page, we will have to get over that number, no matter how many actual people or Googlebots were on.
what...? I know that... im just saying the most ever users online really was only about 4000, so all i was saying is this would be VERY hard without a front page announcement and some planning from the staff like last time

View Post Originally Posted by swimmergal20+
good for you? xD
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 10:59 PM   #499
BOOM!
Gifted

what...? I know that... im just saying the most ever users online really was only about 4000, so all i was saying is this would be VERY hard without a front page announcement and some planning from the staff like last time
Oh, ha ha, sorry, miscommunication. Yeah, I am trying to get a front page announcement from COWS
Old 07-03-2011, 07:59 AM   #500

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

Default Re: Most Members EVER On!

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
The last time Webkinz Insider broke the record for having the most members online was Monday July 26, 2010 with 8,910 members on. The only reason we made it that far was by the help of Google. Apparently there was an odd number of GoogleBots on that day, therefor helping us break it. Misssayles (my partner in crime here) and I are trying to combine this day with the 2011 Staff Week project, and we are going to need a lot of extra help. Please PM me if you are interested in helping with the record, or her if you would be interested in helping plan Staff Week.

Because I wasn't able to make it on the previous set date (Friday June 17, 2011) we are setting the date a little farther back to give ourselves extra time to plan. Right now we aren't set-in-stone about when exactly the date will be. But trust me, you WILL know in plenty of time.

More information and details will be posted, so please check back often. If you have a question, feel free to PM me or Misssayles.

I love the new set up!
misssayles is offline Female
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., :) awesomw, a blue-dog-frog was here, aikou:), alley&kate&ali, b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, catspaws was around, celia wuz here <3, centex homes propety, cola♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, crafter4christ, goldendoodle, kevinelevin was here!, kp waz here ^.^, limespot, mangocake101 [:, most ever!!, poodle, read the "w"., s.t.a.r.l.a, t.t.tawnypup, v a n s q u e z, you are beautiful(:, ••••••••shatner•, ♥starmaggie was here♥