Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 10:07 PM   #471
lol
Webkinz :)

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~Date Is June 17th!~ Please Come in and Join, We Need Your Help~

I have a question..how long did you give members to read this... Maybe you should set it up for a whole week a month or something from now so everyone will b able to read this and get the word around so we can try and get our goal of people on... Just a suggestion... And i would put up an example of a signature for everyone to have so they get the word around!

I ment to say a month from now and in that month a specific week. So people can get the word around longer

Last edited by warriorgirl; 06-17-2011 at 10:07 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2011, 12:55 AM   #472
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~Date Is June 17th!~ Please Come in and Join, We Need Your Help~

did we break the record?
Old 06-18-2011, 04:04 AM   #473
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by tigerdove
did we break the record?
Unfortunately, not even close. The most people i saw on at one time was about 1225. Hopefully we will try again with better results!
Old 06-18-2011, 06:58 AM   #474
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

Wasn't there a big thing on the front page numerous times last year? I think that would really help. I think there were plenty of reminders last year too. I kept checking the front page this year, but didn't see any reminders at all - very sad.
Old 06-18-2011, 07:21 AM   #475
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by gdshantz
Wasn't there a big thing on the front page numerous times last year? I think that would really help. I think there were plenty of reminders last year too. I kept checking the front page this year, but didn't see any reminders at all - very sad.
That's what I'm talking about
We needed a front page story and make this a huge party!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2011, 07:39 AM   #476
Have a Great Day!
GramsHansen is a glorious beacon of lightGramsHansen is a glorious beacon of lightGramsHansen is a glorious beacon of light

I made a note for the 19th, and watched the front page for an announcement. I check WI several times a day, but seldom sign in. Busy week and I just checked to see if it was scheduled for the 19th and alas, I missed it. Something on the front/home page would definitely catch our eye, as others have suggested. I had my Grandkids excited about it for Sunday, but there are many other fun things to do. Hopefully next time we can participate.
GramsHansen is offline Female
Old 06-18-2011, 09:22 AM   #477
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

This event as passed this thread should be taken down since today is the 18th and Did we reach the goal of 9,000 members yesterday?
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-18-2011, 10:00 AM   #478
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
This event as passed this thread should be taken down since today is the 18th and Did we reach the goal of 9,000 members yesterday?
nope we failed
Old 06-18-2011, 10:58 AM   #479
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

i think you should make it a month or two earlier so people have time to find this, and get the date,, or week you plan it in. for alot of people to come on. and then yoiu have time to try and get a frount page ad... and then we should all have a signature that links to here so we can get people to click in and see what all the buzz is about... then you could pprobaly get lots of people... and i am allways constantly on. soo i will totally be there count me in!!

hope we beat and set a high bar for the record!!
Old 06-18-2011, 11:57 AM   #480
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by warriorgirl
i think you should make it a month or two earlier so people have time to find this, and get the date,, or week you plan it in. for alot of people to come on. and then yoiu have time to try and get a frount page ad... and then we should all have a signature that links to here so we can get people to click in and see what all the buzz is about... then you could pprobaly get lots of people... and i am allways constantly on. soo i will totally be there count me in!!

hope we beat and set a high bar for the record!!
I do too. I need to change my siggie so it's not telling people to log on yesterday
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., :) awesomw, a blue-dog-frog was here, aikou:), alley&kate&ali, b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, catspaws was around, celia wuz here <3, centex homes propety, cola♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, crafter4christ, goldendoodle, kevinelevin was here!, kp waz here ^.^, limespot, mangocake101 [:, most ever!!, poodle, read the "w"., s.t.a.r.l.a, t.t.tawnypup, v a n s q u e z, you are beautiful(:, ••••••••shatner•, ♥starmaggie was here♥