Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 07:34 PM   #461
Webkinz :)

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~Date Is June 17th!~ Please Come in and Join, We Need Your Help~

TODAY IS THE DAY! Did we do it??????????
agonn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 07:49 PM   #462
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~Date Is June 17th!~ Please Come in and Join, We Need Your Help~

View Post Originally Posted by agonn
TODAY IS THE DAY! Did we do it??????????
I've been wondering the same thing.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 08:02 PM   #463
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

Sadly, we actually failed.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:16 PM   #464
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

That's sad. I think knowing a specific time to be one would be helpful. Who knows? Maybe we will still make it before the day is done.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 08:27 PM   #465

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

I don't think we did it, we had about the normal amount of members online. I think the first time we broke the record was because of the google-bots.
voldemort is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 08:34 PM   #466

Millis will become famous soon enough

There is 1,022 users online.
We need 7,978 more if we want to reach 9,000.
Millis is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #467
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Most Members EVER On! ~Date Is June 17th!~ Please Come in and Join, We Need Your Help~

I've been here a few times today. When will we know if we beat the old record?
I'll check in here again on Sat.

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 09:27 PM   #468
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I don't know if we did....I've been on all day and only seen the high 1000's if that maybe some other time
Old 06-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #469
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

We needed a front page announcement and a time window.
I have been of and on all day from my cell phone from work
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 10:02 PM   #470
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

I would love to see you try again, but I suggest a one to two hour time window on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. I am thinking about when alot of people tend to be on anyways both east and west coast of the U.S. Also, try to get a front page mention of the goal and when.

May I suggest try for it on a click and win weekend or when some other event that requires tracking is happening in WW, then you should get a far number from people looking for help with the event. Maybe during the wacky zingoz thing that is supposed to happen mid July.

I know I wanted to be on to help, but I left this morning before 9 am kinz time and got home and on the computer just a short bit ago.

Also, anyone know what the second highest amount was at one time? If there was a bot swarm then I would like to know what a "normal" high is as opposed to a swarm high.

Good luck in the furture and I will keep watch for when you are trying again and will help if I can.
FBmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., :) awesomw, a blue-dog-frog was here, aikou:), alley&kate&ali, b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, catspaws was around, celia wuz here <3, centex homes propety, cola♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, crafter4christ, goldendoodle, kevinelevin was here!, kp waz here ^.^, limespot, mangocake101 [:, most ever!!, poodle, read the "w"., s.t.a.r.l.a, t.t.tawnypup, v a n s q u e z, you are beautiful(:, ••••••••shatner•, ♥starmaggie was here♥