Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 04:52 PM   #251
SophieRecords!
Webkinz :)

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~LET'S TRY TO GET A NEW RECORD!~ New Date Set!! ~ Pleeeease Come In and Voteeee! ~

Okay, well what I think is that you should do something like get everyone to get on at a certain time period on the date you picked.

For example:

June 17, 2011; be on from 4:00-5:00 PM

It's good because if everyone tries to be on at one certain time, it may not work, but if we get everyone to be on fora certain tme period, it will probably work, depending on the number of people.

Okay, two things concerning the date;

1) People, you have to understand that not everyone is going to be able to make it on the day we officially decide on. We can't make the date and time so that all 4,000 people or whatever can make it. That would be virtually impossible.

2) You shouldn't choose the exact date until you get closer to June or whatever. Then, you should make a poll and whichever date/time is voted to be the most convenient for people, you should use. Not everyone is going to make it.

Also, just a reminder that Guest users (people browsing without an account) make up a majority of the users online. Plus, there are those bots or whatever. So we actually need wayyyy less people than you'd thing. I'd say around 2,000-4,000, maybe even less. Just try to get as many people as you can.

Last edited by SophieKinz; 03-19-2011 at 04:52 PM..
SophieKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #252
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~LET'S TRY TO GET A NEW RECORD!~ New Date Set!! ~ Pleeeease Come In and Voteeee! ~

what do googlebots do? are they robots? how can a computer read?
Old 03-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #253
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Are we still planning for March 23rd or when?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 07:31 PM   #254
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'll help!!!!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 07:51 PM   #255

HuskyAkira is on a distinguished road

i dont think a lot of people saw this, but i will also help!
HuskyAkira is offline Female
Old 03-22-2011, 08:50 PM   #256
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk
i support! I will try and be here
Thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by GreenGal17
I will help !
Awesome. It's great, because along with all the old supporters, lots of new ones are posting too.
View Post Originally Posted by oreo3999
Count me in
I will!!
View Post Originally Posted by doggoneit
That will be good because I'm moving and I have to be moved before June.
Ooh, awesome.
View Post Originally Posted by akpanfol11
I think that it would be good to have it in the Early evening that would span more time zones.
Yeah...thanks for your input!
View Post Originally Posted by HSophie
Hi! I'll participate and support with a link in my signature
If there's anything you need help with, let me know!

PS-I also sent a friend request
Great! I got your FR, and accepted.
View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
I support I think like 7 EST is good for a time. Sounds like a bunch of fun. I'll be glad to help if you need it also.
Thanks! It definitely will be fun. At least if Justin could reply to my PM.
View Post Originally Posted by pawsandcaws
I think on saturday at lunch would be a good time
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by tiffc
I'll try! If I find that the date is good for me I'll do it! Sounds like a good idea, but this is gonna have to get a whole lot more publicity to other members.

Just to talk about the 7 EST thing; that would mean 4 Pacific Standard or even 3. So for me, something like 8 EST would work better. That would mean 5 Pacific Standard time.
Yes, it absolutely has to.
View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
Never mind,
I THINK June 17th will work for me. Our summer schedule is hectic right now.
Ooh, awesome. I completely understand. It's really far away, and I know that not everyone is going to know right now
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl445
Count me in. I will be glad to help.
Yay!
View Post Originally Posted by Brookelynne99
trying to make a link right now... should be in my sig soon..
If you need help just let me know.
View Post Originally Posted by sharky48
I think we should do it on a weekend. I probaley won't be able to attend, but no one is in school. Summer break is a while a way. Too long, it should be sooner.
YESH! Thank you so much! This is what this thread needs. People who still come back and say what they think even if they can't make it. Thank you so much.
View Post Originally Posted by shawnjohnson102
it's the day before my birthday but i wont be on all day, i still have school
Ooh, I guess we're gonna have to make it a Record breaking/Staff Week/ShawnJohnson102's birthday-day. LOL xD
View Post Originally Posted by cloverpuppy10
Hey, I'll help! [:
Thanks!!
View Post Originally Posted by SophieKinz1999
Okay, well what I think is that you should do something like get everyone to get on at a certain time period on the date you picked.

For example:

June 17, 2011; be on from 4:00-5:00 PM

It's good because if everyone tries to be on at one certain time, it may not work, but if we get everyone to be on fora certain tme period, it will probably work, depending on the number of people.

Okay, two things concerning the date;

1) People, you have to understand that not everyone is going to be able to make it on the day we officially decide on. We can't make the date and time so that all 4,000 people or whatever can make it. That would be virtually impossible.

2) You shouldn't choose the exact date until you get closer to June or whatever. Then, you should make a poll and whichever date/time is voted to be the most convenient for people, you should use. Not everyone is going to make it.

Also, just a reminder that Guest users (people browsing without an account) make up a majority of the users online. Plus, there are those bots or whatever. So we actually need wayyyy less people than you'd thing. I'd say around 2,000-4,000, maybe even less. Just try to get as many people as you can.
Yes, I think you have the exact idea.
View Post Originally Posted by tigerdove
what do googlebots do? are they robots? how can a computer read?
...did you read the first post thoroughly??
View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Are we still planning for March 23rd or when?
Nope. June 17th.
View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
I'll help!!!!
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by HuskyAkira
i dont think a lot of people saw this, but i will also help!
Yeah. I don't think they read everything either. Thanks.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:17 PM   #257
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

OK - June 17th! Will there be logon bottlenecks?
I've been supporting this with a link in my siggie - I hope it has helped!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-23-2011, 02:59 PM   #258
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

June 17th sounds good to me. I think that you need to set a specific time though.
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-23-2011, 03:56 PM   #259
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I'm good with the new date.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #260
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

The date is June 17? Okay, is there a time planned?
catspaws is offline Female
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., :) awesomw, a blue-dog-frog was here, aikou:), alley&kate&ali, b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, catspaws was around, celia wuz here <3, centex homes propety, cola♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, crafter4christ, goldendoodle, kevinelevin was here!, kp waz here ^.^, limespot, mangocake101 [:, most ever!!, poodle, read the "w"., s.t.a.r.l.a, t.t.tawnypup, v a n s q u e z, you are beautiful(:, ••••••••shatner•, ♥starmaggie was here♥