Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 07:34 PM   #241
Coolhtw
Webkinz :)

HSophie has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~LET'S TRY TO GET A NEW RECORD!~ New Date Set!! ~ Pleeeease Come In and Voteeee! ~

Hi! I'll participate and support with a link in my signature
If there's anything you need help with, let me know!

PS-I also sent a friend request
HSophie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2011, 08:01 PM   #242
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~LET'S TRY TO GET A NEW RECORD!~ New Date Set!! ~ Pleeeease Come In and Voteeee! ~

I support I think like 7 EST is good for a time. Sounds like a bunch of fun. I'll be glad to help if you need it also.

Last edited by pandapuddin; 03-17-2011 at 08:04 PM..
Old 03-17-2011, 08:04 PM   #243
Frying pans are awes

pawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective socks

I think on saturday at lunch would be a good time
pawsandcaws is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 10:40 PM   #244
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

I'll try! If I find that the date is good for me I'll do it! Sounds like a good idea, but this is gonna have to get a whole lot more publicity to other members.

Just to talk about the 7 EST thing; that would mean 4 Pacific Standard or even 3. So for me, something like 8 EST would work better. That would mean 5 Pacific Standard time.

Last edited by tiffc; 03-17-2011 at 10:40 PM..
tiffc is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 02:52 PM   #245
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Never mind,
I THINK June 17th will work for me. Our summer schedule is hectic right now.

Last edited by Packerdan; 03-19-2011 at 11:35 AM..
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 03-18-2011, 03:40 PM   #246
Sassyafras123

webkinzgirl445 is just really nicewebkinzgirl445 is just really nice

Count me in. I will be glad to help.
webkinzgirl445 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #247
500 Posts

Brookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond repute

trying to make a link right now... should be in my sig soon..
Brookelynne99 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #248

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

I think we should do it on a weekend. I probaley won't be able to attend, but no one is in school. Summer break is a while a way. Too long, it should be sooner.
sharky48 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #249
Gifted
shawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roost

it's the day before my birthday but i wont be on all day, i still have school
shawnjohnson102 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #250
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Hey, I'll help! [:
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., :) awesomw, a blue-dog-frog was here, aikou:), alley&kate&ali, b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, catspaws was around, celia wuz here <3, centex homes propety, cola♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, crafter4christ, goldendoodle, kevinelevin was here!, kp waz here ^.^, limespot, mangocake101 [:, most ever!!, poodle, read the "w"., s.t.a.r.l.a, t.t.tawnypup, v a n s q u e z, you are beautiful(:, ••••••••shatner•, ♥starmaggie was here♥