Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 12:49 PM   #231
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~LET'S TRY TO GET A NEW RECORD!~ New Date Set!! ~ Pleeeease Come In and Voteeee! ~

I think March 26th was better
I'm going to be going on vacation during that time I think, I don't know for sure yet....
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 01:14 PM   #232
horseklio
Webkinz :)

LabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of lightLabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~LET'S TRY TO GET A NEW RECORD!~ New Date Set!! ~ Pleeeease Come In and Voteeee! ~

I'll help!!! I really existed!
LabbyLuv is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #233
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by katipuffle
That would beeee coool! Especially about having prizes and stuff I'll def. help and I've been on a lot lately So yeah, let's break the record
Thanks for your support!!
View Post Originally Posted by lilduckey99
I think March 26th was better
I'm going to be going on vacation during that time I think, I don't know for sure yet....
Sorry... It was just kinda stressful for me. Maybe we can try to switch it for a closer motnh. I really hope it can work, cause if not then we can just keep changing it until we fin something we all like.
View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
I support.
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
I'm fine with this, but I liked March 26th better
Really??
View Post Originally Posted by starmaggie
I have to say that I like the other better, but that's cool, too!
Whoa, I thought no one really liked that date....that's kinda why it switched.
View Post Originally Posted by misssayles
View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
We're having a little trouble deciding when to do this, and how. Do you think we should do it in the near future, to get it over with, or in the summer, when we have a better chance? Do you think we should set a specific date and time, or try to get as many people as we can to be on in a generic time period? Please post what you think we should do, and why.
1 this should be deleted
2 please dont mention it to the staff we're doing a suprise thing
3 we're planning all sorts of games
I'm not going to totally delete it, because it isn't set in stone, but I will edit it. Thanks for reminding me!
Uh, to get extra codes set out, we are going to have to tell the staff. (or at least one or two, like Justin and Cows or FIA or someone...)

View Post Originally Posted by starmaggie
The near future, but now that you explained it better, I like this idea, too! I think we should set a certain time, so if ....IDK. GAMES! YOU SAID GAMES! DO IT!!!!!!
I will not mention it!
-Maggie♥
Okay, thanks!!!
View Post Originally Posted by misssayles
thanks! if your intersting or have ideas on some games i can vm you a link
I have a few ideas. I have stuff to send you to get organized, so expect a PM from me, LOL.
View Post Originally Posted by LabbyLuv
I'll help!!! I really existed!
Thanks!
Old 03-13-2011, 04:11 PM   #234
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Good news! June 17 will work for me, at least. I support
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #235
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lilduckey99
Good news! June 17 will work for me, at least. I support
Yay! Thanks!
Old 03-15-2011, 12:05 AM   #236
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

i support! I will try and be here
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 03-16-2011, 06:37 AM   #237
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

I will help !
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2011, 07:56 AM   #238
Gifted

oreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to all

Count me in
oreo3999 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #239
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

That will be good because I'm moving and I have to be moved before June.

Last edited by doggoneit; 03-16-2011 at 10:41 AM..
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 03-16-2011, 11:59 AM   #240
Diabetes Awareness

akpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonder

I think that it would be good to have it in the Early evening that would span more time zones.
akpanfol11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., :) awesomw, a blue-dog-frog was here, aikou:), alley&kate&ali, b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, catspaws was around, celia wuz here <3, centex homes propety, cola♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, crafter4christ, goldendoodle, kevinelevin was here!, kp waz here ^.^, limespot, mangocake101 [:, most ever!!, poodle, read the "w"., s.t.a.r.l.a, t.t.tawnypup, v a n s q u e z, you are beautiful(:, ••••••••shatner•, ♥starmaggie was here♥