Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 07:48 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

DisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to all

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~LET'S TRY TO GET A NEW RECORD!~

I'll help! I'm on here basically every day so it will be easy enough for me!
DisneyDiva2010 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #172
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~LET'S TRY TO GET A NEW RECORD!~

View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
I'll support! It'll be fun to see all those members on!
Yes, it will be!!
View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
Is this something where we need to be the most members on something? Or were we trying to make in a book?
We are trying to have 9,000 members logged into WI on a specific date, so we can break the record.
View Post Originally Posted by ginny19
I'm in!!! I like setting records. xD LOL

Whoever said July 4th- That might not work, because many people will be at parties and fireworks, past midnight and into the next day.
I agree
View Post Originally Posted by snow180
I'm in!
Sounds like fun.
thx!!!
View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
WI was launched on March 23, 2007. On this year that will be a Wednesday.

I was thinking we could schedule the time for around 8pm EST. This way our friends all across North America will mostly all be in the evening hours (somewhere between 3pm and 9pm for most).

I know that for some of our members primarily those in Europe this will be too late for you since it will be the early morning hours for you but I think it is a time that would get the most members on.

I am thinking that if we do decide on this date we will have to get working on publicity soon. If we can get some members to put some pictures in their siggies and or avvies that could help. If you want I can work on making some
That sounds like a good date for me. But what if we made it for that weekend???....Hmm, you could be the one to have come up with the date for the record... I have Robolol101 and Crafty Reader working on graphics, and we sure could use one more!! So...I will post the idea on the front page to see if it'll work. I think it will. (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!)
View Post Originally Posted by DisneyDiva2010
I'll help! I'm on here basically every day so it will be easy enough for me!
LOL, thanks!

Last edited by vansquez; 03-03-2011 at 10:41 PM..
Old 03-03-2011, 11:34 PM   #173
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~LET'S TRY TO GET A NEW RECORD!~ Come In and Vote if You Like March 23, 2011 (Wednesday) at around 8PM EST!! By MARCH 12!!!~

Just name the time is fine with me
I can access WI with my smart phone if I need to!
I can't wait!!
aug2168 is online now Female
Old 03-04-2011, 02:31 PM   #174
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~LET'S TRY TO GET A NEW RECORD!~ Come In and Vote if You Like March 23, 2011 (Wednesday) at around 8PM EST!! By MARCH 12!!!~

March 23 at 8pm KT would be fine with me.
Don't forget that we will be on daylight savings time by then. If that matters.

WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 02:58 PM   #175
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

March 23 at 8pm KT would work for me. I like it!
starmaggie is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #176
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

the date & time work for me (:
000000005 is offline Male
Old 03-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #177
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Just name the time is fine with me
I can access WI with my smart phone if I need to!
I can't wait!!
View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
March 23 at 8pm KT would be fine with me.
Don't forget that we will be on daylight savings time by then. If that matters.
View Post Originally Posted by starmaggie
March 23 at 8pm KT would work for me. I like it!
View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
the date & time work for me (:
Awesome you guys! Thanks so much!!!
Old 03-04-2011, 09:41 PM   #178

Lightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonder

I totally support. Just let me know when it is.
Lightning is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 09:47 PM   #179
BOOM!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lightning
I totally support. Just let me know when it is.
Uhh...it's posted in big teal letters on the front page...?
Old 03-04-2011, 11:23 PM   #180

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Umm, just a question. Wer'e supporters, shouldn't we be on the list too?

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
Cool. Me and my assisticants will probably PM everyone when we get close to finding a date.

Yeah...lus my parents wouldn't let me on at midnight. Only if it was, like, New Years, LOL.

Lucky. My mom comes in and checks on me when I use my online-textbook.

Thanks so much for putting a link in your signature! I will probably PM you, is that alright? Unless it doesn't work, we can VM you.

Why, thank you. xD

IKR, LOL!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR ENTHUSIASM! This is great, I seriously can NOT wipe the smile off my face.

Me neither!

Yeah, there's definitely a lot of pros and cons with that idea, but it's a good place to start.

THANKS!

Yeah, definitely not during school. I was thinking sometime after school, maybe around seven or eight?

ill do, thanks so much!

Yeah, Saturdays almost always will work for me.

If you look at the very bottom with the big list of members, right above it is the WI record for most members ever on at one time. I wanna try and beat it. But the real reason we actually did beat it was because there were random Google searchbots on. So...yeah. Thanks for the tags, also!

Goglebots are )I think) the things that come up with links when you search for something on Google, but I don't know if I am right.
Oh, the most members online. Thanks.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 03-04-2011 at 11:23 PM..
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., :) awesomw, a blue-dog-frog was here, aikou:), alley&kate&ali, b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, catspaws was around, celia wuz here <3, centex homes propety, cola♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, crafter4christ, goldendoodle, kevinelevin was here!, kp waz here ^.^, limespot, mangocake101 [:, most ever!!, poodle, read the "w"., s.t.a.r.l.a, t.t.tawnypup, v a n s q u e z, you are beautiful(:, ••••••••shatner•, ♥starmaggie was here♥