Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #151
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~LET'S TRY TO GET A NEW RECORD!~

View Post Originally Posted by stargazer1
I'd love to help!

I SUPPORT!
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by team edward
I SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!
Cool, thank you.
View Post Originally Posted by Brookelynne99
first of all whats a googlebot secound i support!
I will post it in the first post, ake sure to look!!
View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
How about a Saturday? No school the next day, and it doesn't have to be in summer
OK, that would be awesome.
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover400
i support
thnx!
View Post Originally Posted by doggoneit
You should post what Googlebots are.
[/CENTER]
I will post it in the first post, but if you scan through, we've sid it various times, LOL
View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
I think I'll try to help
thanks!!
View Post Originally Posted by misssayles
im willing to help
awesome! I got your PM, I will post the idea in the first post.
View Post Originally Posted by triplet 1
I have a suggestion! You shouldn't do it around a mealtime or late at night or early in the morning. I would say around three or four is the best time because people are not having meals and they are not in school.
yeah, during, like, a free time when there's no schol, or meals, or anything going on.
View Post Originally Posted by Cozyy
I support!!!
You should keep in mind that some of us are in different time zones, so we should do a time that will work for all time zones.
yeah, some people are in different countries, states, timezones, etc. So we'll have to clarify what time zone it will be during.
View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I think our best chance for success is on WI's birthday in March. I would be willing to help out.
thnks! hmm, what is the exact date the site was launched? do you know?
View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
I'll try to help. I wanna break a record!
thank yu!!
View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Search engines send out what are called crawlers or bots so that they can better index pages in search results. When you type in keywords in Google there is a complex algorithm for what pages show up and in what order. One of the factors that determines this order is data obtained by "bots". They aren't real people just a computer who is reading pages on the forum.

Is it alright if I use this quote on the first post??
View Post Originally Posted by Brookelynne99
i think we should do it webkinz day 12:00am
hmm, 12 am is a little early for most people.
View Post Originally Posted by MixedCelery
I support!
I agree, it must not be on a time we are in school, and must be suitable for everyone in different time zones. A holiday might work, but not at midnight. A lot of people are sleeping at midnight.
yeah, i agree
View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
Support
thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by jolo9
I totaly support! Just say the word!
coolio!
View Post Originally Posted by Desty
The one time we broke the record (with over 3000 people on), I believe we set a time for 6:00 or 6:30 EST?? That seemed to work for most people.
hmm, i think that's a little too earlyfor me, because I get outta school at 2:45 Western...
View Post Originally Posted by fluffy113
I support.
That sounds good desty! I would rather it be at 6 then at midnight because I would be more likely to forget.
yeah, it definitely sounds better than midnight though, lol
View Post Originally Posted by starmaggie
I think it should be on a Saturday! As long as it's not a Saturday that everyone has to work.
yeah
I agree. I think a Saturday, early evening would be good.
Just remember, whatever time we pick, everyone has to adjust it to their own time zone.
cool!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2011, 06:46 PM   #152
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by blackghost
I'll support!
coolioo, thank you.
View Post Originally Posted by bluedogfrog
Awesome! I will definitely help set a new record. Just set the date and time, and I'll be there to help!
I think we probably should do it in the summer, because everybody has more time to actually get on the computer and see that we are trying to set a new record, because some people in the school year barely have time to get on the computer
ggod point...
View Post Originally Posted by webbieluvr1924
I support(: I think we should do it on July 26th, 2011, the one year anniversary of when we last had the most people on
OMG! Great idea!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by spotteddoglover
By reading the first paragraph, I already know what day this should happen! The same day we last broke the record! Who agrees? *raises hand excitedly*
I agree, but your one post late, LOL
View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
we shoun'd do it during ties like around 11, because my parents don't let me stay up that late.
tru dat lol
View Post Originally Posted by jorjor
i suggest that we do it on a friday or saturday :]
ok
We can do it! But, it's going to take EVERYBODY! Even you people reading right now that aren't members yet. Come and join us! lol
YESSS!
View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Yeah, maybe noon or early evening?
ok, thx.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:22 PM   #153
Webkinz :)

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

I'll help pm me when
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 09:06 PM   #154
BOOM!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by babykittyricky
I'll help pm me when
Okay, will do. Thanks!
Old 02-26-2011, 09:31 PM   #155
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

I will surely help, pm me when you get the date and time(;
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 09:46 PM   #156

2rugrats swims in greatness
2rugrats swims in greatness2rugrats swims in greatness

Just let me know when & I will be here!
2rugrats is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 11:34 PM   #157

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

I'll try to help! Hopefully I'll be on that day.

By the way, this bot thing seems... interesting.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #158
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

Sign me up !!
Old 02-27-2011, 07:03 PM   #159
BOOM!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
I will surely help, pm me when you get the date and time(;
Awesome, thanks!!
View Post Originally Posted by 2rugrats
Just let me know when & I will be here!
Cool I will.
View Post Originally Posted by Ladybugheart
I'll try to help! Hopefully I'll be on that day.

By the way, this bot thing seems... interesting.
I know, right...I wonder why...
View Post Originally Posted by lotooo
Sign me up !!
Thanks!
~~~~~
Sorry, guys, I was on vacation this weekend, and the internet was really slow, so I could make all the changes and post everything I wanted to. So, here goes:
Misssayles had this great idea that we set a week to try to be on as most as possible, and we could do the Staff Week celebration with it! It could be like, a week of fun, with more codes, and maybe we could even get someone to post it on the front page?? What do you guys think???
Old 02-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #160
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Having two different times for the same day might help, or maybe making it last for a while? Such as.. 5:30-6:00.
catspaws is offline Female
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., :) awesomw, a blue-dog-frog was here, aikou:), alley&kate&ali, b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, catspaws was around, celia wuz here <3, centex homes propety, cola♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, crafter4christ, goldendoodle, kevinelevin was here!, kp waz here ^.^, limespot, mangocake101 [:, most ever!!, poodle, read the "w"., s.t.a.r.l.a, t.t.tawnypup, v a n s q u e z, you are beautiful(:, ••••••••shatner•, ♥starmaggie was here♥