Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 03:37 PM   #121
500 Posts
Webkinz :)

Brookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~LET'S TRY TO GET A NEW RECORD!~

first of all whats a googlebot secound i support!
Brookelynne99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #122

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

How about a Saturday? No school the next day, and it doesn't have to be in summer
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 08:34 PM   #123
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

i support
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #124
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
The last time WI broke the record for most members on at the same time was July 26, 2010. There was 8,910 members on (and apparently some GoogleBots ). But, seriously, I KNOW we can do better than that! Let's try for 9,000! We have 165,033 members on here, so we definitely have enough people.

We're having a little trouble deciding when to do this, and how. Do you think we should do it in the near future, to get it over with, or in the summer, when we have a better chance? Do you think we should set a specific date and time, or try to get as many people as we can to be on in a generic time period? Please post what you think we should do, and why.

Once we set up a date or whatever, we should start posting on profiles and recruiting and stuff. So...we'll have to keep looking into that. Plus, that's another good amount of followers. Keep that in mind!

I have an idea! Why don't we try getting 9,000 to support and post on this thread? I know it's an ambitions idea, but if we give ourselves enough time...So tell your friends, put links in your signatures, subscribe to this thread, and use graphics to advertise! Here is a list of things you can do to help:
-Put a link in your signature
-use an avatar of signature that advertises the idea
-subscribe to this thread
-send me an FR
-Keep on posting
-Check in frequently
-post ideas/times that work for you
-tell your friends!

Look at that, we already have lots of supporters!

Spoiler: show
Desty

Quack Quack
zacspet
GirlWhoLovesDog
StarryLight
Baby_G
PixieAngel98
CraftyReader
Mickey26
GoldenDoodle
DawnScott1
Luree611
Pet Lover
Greengal17
CheekyLuver
JellyDonut
Karenkjm810
Holla
BlessedbyGod
Emm8432
Doggoneit
TheFlameDance
Alyssa338
Thebigsister6
123cocacola
KinzKid26
RatGirl57
GetCake
PikachuChik900
BritLuvsWebkinz
CatsPaws
MangoCake
Jessie_1721
MomLuvsWebkinz2
CraftyReader
GymnastTaylor
PackerDan
Funny12321
Safire25509
Luv2WriteNS
WebkinzLover397
PetLover
SunnyPup20
SnowPony
StarMaggie
RexfordButchBD
CottonCandy567
DotDotDivine
Aaonbighugs2
OrangeNature
ChinchillaLuver
Webkinzro
Centex Homes1
Angelbaby125
PoodleCoodle
Starla
DancingPants160
HarriHaven
Lego
Catspaws
electra XT
BllerinasMom
Shadowy
Jamey2u
Jasmine1919
Akanfol11
SmallMonkey953
SecretNinja
Woolacet
Robolo101
Lavender13
brtswim
YYZRules
WetNose
Beetlike

Thanks so much to everyone who has signed up to help and support! You guys are awesome, don't forget to tell friends! Oh, and I will PM you once we figure out a time period or date.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up and submitted any ideas! Here are ideas that members have already come up with, you can vote for the one that works best for you, suggest your own, or both!
Generic time Baby_G

10,000 people on!CraftyReader

Not during school hours GoldenDoodle

In the summer season/breakLuree611

July 4th, midnight Alyssa338

Two dates (maybe one is spring, one in summer) WetNose

You should post what Googlebots are.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 09:28 PM   #125
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I think I'll try to help
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 02-26-2011, 12:36 AM   #126

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

im willing to help
misssayles is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 07:38 AM   #127
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

I have a suggestion! You shouldn't do it around a mealtime or late at night or early in the morning. I would say around three or four is the best time because people are not having meals and they are not in school.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 08:10 AM   #128
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

I support!!!
You should keep in mind that some of us are in different time zones, so we should do a time that will work for all time zones.
Cozyy is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 08:25 AM   #129
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I think our best chance for success is on WI's birthday in March. I would be willing to help out.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 02-26-2011, 08:27 AM   #130
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

I'll try to help. I wanna break a record!
chocluver223 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., :) awesomw, a blue-dog-frog was here, aikou:), alley&kate&ali, b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, catspaws was around, celia wuz here <3, centex homes propety, cola♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, crafter4christ, goldendoodle, kevinelevin was here!, kp waz here ^.^, limespot, mangocake101 [:, most ever!!, poodle, read the "w"., s.t.a.r.l.a, t.t.tawnypup, v a n s q u e z, you are beautiful(:, ••••••••shatner•, ♥starmaggie was here♥