Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 02:16 PM   #101
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: Most Members EVER On! ~LET'S TRY TO GET A NEW RECORD!~

What day are we doing this?
zacspet is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #102
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Congrats on over 100 comments, I hope that we can break that record soon!
Holla is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #103
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by alyssa338
Great Idea.Maybe July 4th at midnight?
I support this! I think we should do this on the weekend, when a lot of people are home..relaxing. Saturday.

alyssa338; I am not sure that I would (along with others) would be able to make it. On the fourth of July, I know a lot of people are watching fireworks, celebrating, and vacationing. I know that computers aren't something I would want to be on wile watching fireworks, partying (woop woop).....Yeah. it is a good suggestion! I probably wouldn't, again, be able to make that though because as I said, a lot of people would be out........
(no offense intended!)
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #104

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I love this idea! I support!
View Post Originally Posted by smallmonkey953
I support this! I think we should do this on the weekend, when a lot of people are home..relaxing. Saturday.

alyssa338; I am not sure that I would (along with others) would be able to make it. On the fourth of July, I know a lot of people are watching fireworks, celebrating, and vacationing. I know that computers aren't something I would want to be on wile watching fireworks, partying (woop woop).....Yeah. it is a good suggestion! I probably wouldn't, again, be able to make that though because as I said, a lot of people would be out........
(no offense intended!)
I agree....and not Canada day either, people would be doing teh same as on July 4th.

By the way, I think supporter lists aren't allowed, so you might want to take it away. (;

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 02-24-2011 at 05:57 PM..
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #105
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by PoodleCloodle
I'll help! This sounds so cool!
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
wow, this thread has a ton of supporters :O
I know! This is like, the most successful thread I've ever posted, LOL.
View Post Originally Posted by Starla
I support (:
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by DancingPants160
I'll help if I can! Let me know the date and time so I can be there.
Will do.
View Post Originally Posted by harrihaven
I would love to come! I support but i may have something going on so could it be a sunday? I have like nothing besides church on sundays.. or saturdays those should work to...
Yeah, definitely a weekend.
View Post Originally Posted by lego
I'll help. I'll edit my siggie later.
Cool, thanks so much!
View Post Originally Posted by catspaws
What if a poll was made asking everyone what date\time would be best?
Ooh, yeah. Like when we've got it limited down to a few ideas.
View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
added it into my siggy (:
THANKS! You guys are amazing.
View Post Originally Posted by Electra XT
Electra XT supports! I will make an avvie for the thread
Ooh, coolio! When it's all done, VM/Pm or post it here so I can put it on the front post if that's alright with you.
View Post Originally Posted by BallerinasMom
I will gladly participate in this event
Thank you.
View Post Originally Posted by Shadowy
I think we should do it around 5:00 because then alot of people will be off school
Yeah, people will be off work, and school, and at home.
View Post Originally Posted by jamey2u
This sounds fun....missing the chef challenge...just give me a challenge....which brings me to my suggestion and question.....Is there a dramatic increase in WI members on during WW events....if so, why not make the date/s correlate with a WW event that WI members help with and maybe have extra codes given out that day(this is just an example of a possibility-certainly not an expectation) .........something to draw members back to us......What do you think.....
Now, for myself...I guess I can go try to figure out a signature so I can insert this into it
Cool thanks. Yeah, we could maybe even try to gather up some extra codes to give away, and hook up with an Admin (like Justin) and try to make it a big event.
View Post Originally Posted by jasmine1919
I will help! :3
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by akpanfol11
I shall be Glad to help! Just tell me the Date and time and I'll be here if I can!.
I will, thank you.
View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
What day are we doing this?
I don't think we've set a date yet. I think right now I'm just gathering supporters, and when it starts to quite down or something we can figure out a definite date.
View Post Originally Posted by Holla
Congrats on over 100 comments, I hope that we can break that record soon!
I know! This is absolutely amazing, thank you so much!
View Post Originally Posted by smallmonkey953

(no offense intended!)
Yeah, July 4th is kinda just a vacationy-party day in America only...
View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
I love this idea! I support! I agree....and not Canada day either, people would be doing teh same as on July 4th.

By the way, I think supporter lists aren't allowed, so you might want to take it away. (;
Nah, I think that's only for petitions...
Old 02-24-2011, 07:00 PM   #106
Future FBI Agent!

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will support!
Old 02-24-2011, 07:01 PM   #107
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by woolacet
This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will support!
Thanks!
Old 02-24-2011, 08:14 PM   #108
(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵┻━┻

Lavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guide

Oh my, this sounds most exciting! I think what you should do is pick a date and time and then we could all go to clubs that we are in and tell them about it and tell them to tell their friends, and we should VM all of our friends on here, and post it as many places as we can. Like, just all over.

LOL, VM me when you have the date and I'll VM all the people on my friend's list (at least twenty but I'm pretty sure it's more than that)
Lavender13 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #109
BOOM!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lavender13
Oh my, this sounds most exciting! I think what you should do is pick a date and time and then we could all go to clubs that we are in and tell them about it and tell them to tell their friends, and we should VM all of our friends on here, and post it as many places as we can. Like, just all over.

LOL, VM me when you have the date and I'll VM all the people on my friend's list (at least twenty but I'm pretty sure it's more than that)
Okay! Thanks!!!! I don't know how soon we'll have a date set though...
Old 02-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #110
ohhai i'm robin.~

Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!

I support of course! I love when a bunch of people are on(:
Just VM me if you need avatars and/or signatures, providing
a picture!

~RobinLizzy
Robolo101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., :) awesomw, a blue-dog-frog was here, aikou:), alley&kate&ali, b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, catspaws was around, celia wuz here <3, centex homes propety, cola♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, crafter4christ, goldendoodle, kevinelevin was here!, kp waz here ^.^, limespot, mangocake101 [:, most ever!!, poodle, read the "w"., s.t.a.r.l.a, t.t.tawnypup, v a n s q u e z, you are beautiful(:, ••••••••shatner•, ♥starmaggie was here♥