Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 01:54 AM   #11
hat's up Buttercup?
Webkinz :)

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Default Re: More statistics on profile

Maybe we should have a page where we write about ourselves. All we really have is a signature which is only 3 lines. We could also have a tab that lists a few of their subscribed threads so that we can see what they like and perhaps find interesting threads that way. Just a thought.
Syd! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 02:32 AM   #12
ill Die for

kcase2015 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Syd!
Maybe we should have a page where we write about ourselves. All we really have is a signature which is only 3 lines. We could also have a tab that lists a few of their subscribed threads so that we can see what they like and perhaps find interesting threads that way. Just a thought.
This is a great idea!
kcase2015 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 06:00 AM   #13
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
Maybe there could be things like:

Members B-day {suggested already.}
Mood WI could have a list to choose from and a smiely to go with it to make sure no bad things are posted
Fav Webbie:
Nickname:
I would love a nickname area. Great idea. For instance my username is ClaraZ25 but my actual name is Pat. As you can see they are not even close.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 06-17-2010, 09:25 AM   #14

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

I think there are enough things there. You can always ask people when their birthday is, etc.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:09 AM   #15
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
Maybe there could be things like:

Members B-day {suggested already.}
Mood WI could have a list to choose from and a smiely to go with it to make sure no bad things are posted
Fav Webbie:
Nickname:
You can see someone's gender next to the rep and flag button (if they choose to show it), and many people put their nickname where their WWID should be .

View Post Originally Posted by Syd!
I like this idea, great thinking Syd!! I would love to have sort of an "About Me" section, but I think you should have the option of showing some of your subscribed threads because some people have chosen to subscribe to everything they post on.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #16
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Okay, but what you have in mind?
sarocks7 is offline Female
Closed