Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 10:33 AM   #11
Goodbye!
Webkinz :)

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Default Re: More Smilies

me too; like a blufadoodle and citrus dragon
iamsam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 12:16 PM   #12

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

I've been on WI longer than this account has--when i moved i changed e-mails so i made a new account since i forgot the pass to a different account. the smilies shouldn't take so long that we've gone a year without new ones. for those of you curious to know: the reason there are no more sprites/smilies are because people didn't like the "XD" smiley and justin changed the automatic smiley for that. then he said there would be no more smilies. even if it's work..we've got lots of smiley makers out there.

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
Actually, Justin posted just the other day on a thread a few down that
he'll think about more avvies:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...vatars-613760/

Post#2
i meant smilies, not avvies. like these: :bt:
Toothache is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 04:59 PM   #13
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

I think more smileys would be cool.
The reason why people had problems w/ the smiley for "xD", is because we like the way it looks right now much better than the smiley. If we did get a smiley for it, then we would have to disable all automatic smileys everytime we post. Which is hard, especially for those who like to post them on the DCT.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:37 PM   #14
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

They stated that he won't, but other people can
alyssa338 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 09:17 PM   #15
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Justin has strictly said that there would be no more smilies. Sorry!
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 12:34 AM   #16

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

I don't think there will be any more, but I agree; I don't see why one issue would stop the idea completely. I don't believe I was around when the issue occurred, so, I really don't know much, but it probably isn't easy to make more, and that combined with the issue, made Justin make his decision. It's always possible that there'll be more, and it's a nice thought. =)
Old 04-10-2010, 01:48 AM   #17

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

That would be cool, but no more are being added.
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 04:06 AM   #18
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

It's not immature; it's actually a good idea. We already have so many sprites and smileys already, and if smilies were picked based on who made them, people might compete to get a smiley, and then maybe even argue over them.
Closed

Tags
shootforthemoon♄, wantmoresmileys!