Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 09:18 PM   #21
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Default Re: More Rep Sayings?

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I would love some new rep sayings. We would probably have to come up with them ourselves that way it is less work for the staff in the event that they do choose to add them to the system.

Here are some that I have been thinking of:
"USERNAME is a true insider"
"USERNAME has remarkable reputation"

Also as for making our own saying I do have to agree with you that it sounds totally awesome although it also would be incredibly challenging to moderate. Our WWIDs are very easy to moderate. They are out there for everyone to see. The rep sayings can only been seen when someone scrolls over your rep bars/stars.

Another idea could just be to stretch out the rep sayings. Maybe you would only get reputation beyond repute when you get your silver star. "is a name known to all" could be for one bronze etc.
That's a great idea. I like your suggestions Pat!
doggoneit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #22
hy are you a
Webkinz :)

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Whoa, I leave and this thread has 0 posts, and I come back and it has 8...

Thanks for supporting, everyone! It'd be nice if, after a certain point, we could edit our rep sayings, like we can edit our sayings... give us something to look forward to once we get, for example, maybe a bronze badge. (of course, I'd probably abuse the system and change mine like every hour... )
The rep sayings would be awesome, but I already asked for that to the WI staff, and FIA said that vBulitan doesn't allow it.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:08 PM   #23
I'm a Piano Playing

gymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond repute

This is a great idea! I would love to have more sayings to look forward to! Like you said, when I was new to this site, that was one thing I always liked and looked forward to. Great suggestion!
gymnasttaylor is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 10:28 AM   #24
Diabetes Awareness

akpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonder

I think this is a Great Idea! I would also love it if there were just more thing said.
akpanfol11 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 10:46 AM   #25
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: More Rep Sayings?

View Post Originally Posted by spiderman8880
The rep sayings would be awesome, but I already asked for that to the WI staff, and FIA said that vBulitan doesn't allow it.
It's a great idea but they are probably afraid of what some members might say.
leeann15 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 10:50 AM   #26
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

That sounds cool! Instead of a repuation beyond repute, it could say something else.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 10:58 AM   #27
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

Yeah! I enjoy these fun sayings, and I think it would be better if we can something more than just "reputation beyond repute." I support.
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #28
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

The colors are a great idea to change but I still like the sayings.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #29
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Agreed, i'm bored of having a reputation beyond repute.
labsrock is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 02:50 PM   #30

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

I totally love this idea! I used to enjoy hovering over everyone's rep boxes to see what they said, but if the member has a lot of boxes, I don't even bother to look because I know exactly what it will say.. "so&so has a reputation beyond repute". It would be a lot more interessting to read even more sayings. But I honestly have to say I wouldn't be satisfied with only 3, LOL. I know I sound pretty greedy, but I'm just saying..
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bob is 100% awesome, god is 100% awesome, jellydonut!, ponies will rule= 2012, wackyzingoz211:), whoa cool, wi!, you are beautiful!, you are beautiful(:, ♫sing4me a melody