Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 08:25 PM   #91
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: More Rep Sayings?

Thanks *laughs out loud* I guess I'm the one slamming tonight
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #92
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Where have I been to have missed this awesome delightful fun thread b1uski?!
Kudos for getting Justin's permission and blessing

Below are a few that just popped into my mind; I will not be offended if you throw them in the recycle bin

_____ has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

_____ is in the WI Hall of Fame

_____ is in the Queen's Court

_____ is in the King's Court

_____ is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

_____ gets to push the Easy Button

_____ has accomplished something fantabulous

_____ is walking the WI Red Carpet

_____ has been Beamed Up

50ish
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 06-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #93
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

What a lovely idea B1uski!
I though of a few. Sorry if these have already been mentioned--I only did a quick scan of the list.
______ is as Sweet as Honey
______ has a Loving Heart
______ is a Wonderful Member
______ is just Plain Sweet

(((((((hugs)))))))
~mickey
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 08:02 AM   #94
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

I think this is a good idea. I think it would also be cool if you reach the gold bars and the "reputation beyond repute" there could be a Kinz Chat Plus kind of system where those certain members can come up with a reputation saying by themselves. They would have to just make sure to censor out any bad words, but I doubt somebody with like...ten rep bars would curse on here...
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #95
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

______ is someone to look up to
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-01-2011, 06:55 PM   #96
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

good idea!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 08:31 AM   #97
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I'd love 'luv2writeNS gets to push the easy button.' O_o I would seriously adore that.

Great idea, I'd love new rep sayings.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #98

Priceless has disabled reputation

______ is a mentor to all.

Here's one I recently thought of.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-03-2011, 11:05 AM   #99

happyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Whoa, I leave and this thread has 0 posts, and I come back and it has 8...

Thanks for supporting, everyone! It'd be nice if, after a certain point, we could edit our rep sayings, like we can edit our sayings... give us something to look forward to once we get, for example, maybe a bronze badge. (of course, I'd probably abuse the system and change mine like every hour... )
Haha! By the way, great idea!
Old 07-05-2011, 11:26 PM   #100

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

___ is a boss.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bob is 100% awesome, god is 100% awesome, jellydonut!, ponies will rule= 2012, wackyzingoz211:), whoa cool, wi!, you are beautiful!, you are beautiful(:, ♫sing4me a melody