Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 04:22 PM   #11
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: More Items in the WI bucks Store!!

View Post Originally Posted by suneshin3
WI started in 2007, i believe.. yet i think it was just a year ago when the subscriptions were added to the WI bucks store. I guess it just takes time! Justin is working on it though, so you can count on seeing some new things sometime! :]
Yup, It was a month before I became a Moderator about March of 2009, so it has only been around for a year.
Yes, Justin is working on other WI Bux store items For now we have the 50000 2subscription (I use it all the time and I am JUST about out of Bux
But I was thinking that maybe he is wanting us all to have some so that when he does get something in place people aren't spamming the forum just to make the bux quickly so they can afford stuff.
He will let us know when he has something else in the store for us
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2010, 04:34 PM   #12
Angel Voices♄
Webkinz :)

AuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe some smilies, avatars, ww codes and cursors. i agree with most of the things Star Child said.
AuslynHip24 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #13
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

yes, they are making a new item. there have been many thread about this......
softballipod is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #14

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

They are working on it. Even so, rep for the idea(:
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 08-13-2010, 03:34 AM   #15

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

Thanks for all the replies and sorry if I sounded greedy. I am excited for the new items!! I will add the ideas to the first post anyway.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2010, 09:53 AM   #16

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

I totally agree.
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 08-13-2010, 10:21 AM   #17
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

I'm happy with the insider insider subscription but more items would be nice.
Nice idea!
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2010, 10:53 AM   #18
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yup, It was a month before I became a Moderator about March of 2009, so it has only been around for a year.
Yes, Justin is working on other WI Bux store items For now we have the 50000 2subscription (I use it all the time and I am JUST about out of Bux
But I was thinking that maybe he is wanting us all to have some so that when he does get something in place people aren't spamming the forum just to make the bux quickly so they can afford stuff.
He will let us know when he has something else in the store for us
Sounds cool. I can't wait.

Also for those of you who are saving it really doesn't take that long. The most important thing is to move your WI Bucks into savings every once in a while. If you are really into saving I would move them in once a day. When I was saving I did this and it didn't take long for my savings to grow. There is a great interest in there.

I bought about 3 of them before I became a SysOp. I haven't bothered purchasing one since then but I still put my WI Bucks in savings just in case I want to purchase one again. I now have enough to purchase a few more again. Just keep saving and you will be amazed at how fast your savings will grow.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 08-13-2010, 11:09 AM   #19
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

I've bought 3 monthly subscriptions. I LOVE the WI2 because the ads make my cpu SOOOOooo SLOW!!!

But I've just about broke when it comes to my WI bucks now... I won't be able to renew my subscription for a LONG time once it runs out. It's hard for me to earn the bux.
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #20
SEE the THUNDER

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

Um, codes for/from other sites aren't allowed.
Other wise, They are working on it, but they have tons of things to do.
Crashkittenjr is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]