Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

Default More Items in the WI bucks Store!!

The only item in the WI bucks store is the insider insider subscription, and it costs so much, it would take so long to get it (i don't mean to sound like I don't appreciate WI, but I just would like to make a point.) Maybe there should be more items. I don't have many ideas so if you have any ideas, just post and I will add the idea to this post.

IDEAS
1) smiles
2) avatars
3) signatures
4) cursors
5) ww codes oops! not allowed!
6) raffles
7) more attachment room
more PM space

Last edited by RubyRed9947; 08-24-2010 at 05:03 PM..
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2010, 09:33 AM   #2

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Default Re: More Items in the WI bucks Store!!

What's the point of having WI Bucks, if there is nothing to buy in the WI Store except the "subscription" which costs way too much. I agree with RubyRed9947, it would be nice to have more items. Maybe the WI Store could have things like different avatars you could buy, or new smilie's, or maybe Ganz would give them a few codes for special WW items, or coupons for an extra spin on the WOW. Anything fun! Hope this helps, RubyRed!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

I don't realy understand how to get items?
ginagiraffe is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 09:52 AM   #4
Gifted
shawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roost

The staff members are very busy, and they might not be able to mkae new things at the time. So just save up your WI bucks and then you can buy the subscription. It is not impossible (I have done it as well as many other members) and it also gives you something to look forward too, and to earn

~Ellie
shawnjohnson102 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 09:53 AM   #5
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Justin, when WIBucks first were released, said that in time, we would be able to spend them on items for other vbulletin applications such as VbP3tz and Living Avatars, along with using them for raffles in WI Contests among a few other things listed, those things just haven't been released yet.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:13 AM   #6

Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!

the staff is probably working on some new items for the store, just be patient because they have a LOT of responsibilities here.
Haeleigh is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 10:21 AM   #7
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
Justin, when WIBucks first were released, said that in time, we would be able to spend them on items for other vbulletin applications such as VbP3tz and Living Avatars, along with using them for raffles in WI Contests among a few other things listed, those things just haven't been released yet.
Yes, and in the future, they will be realeased. Also, I don't really think the subscription is too much. I post a lot, so I get over 1,000 a day. But, that's like 50 days for 30 days. But, it's worth it because I have NO pm room.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 10:50 AM   #8
ilovebeckymost‚ô•

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

I agree with mainly everyone here.
This has been suggested numerous times, and I believe they are working on it. :]
But yet again...I think that they should lower the price of WI2 [the badge I have that makes no ads appear, and no mergies, and many other nice options ] because I know, for me, WI does not work with the ads. -_-
So I have to depend on friends who can donate to me.
And some of the WI bucks I make along the way while having WI2.
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 02:30 PM   #9
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

WI started in 2007, i believe.. yet i think it was just a year ago when the subscriptions were added to the WI bucks store. I guess it just takes time! Justin is working on it though, so you can count on seeing some new things sometime! :]
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #10
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by shawnjohnson102
The staff members are very busy, and they might not be able to mkae new things at the time. So just save up your WI bucks and then you can buy the subscription. It is not impossible (I have done it as well as many other members) and it also gives you something to look forward too, and to earn

~Ellie
We can also use them in contests.

to get 50,000 wi bucks, oyu just have to post a lot!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]