Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 02:00 PM   #11
Gifted

sparkledog888 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: More fonts

You can just take the UBBC code, which is [f o n t= font name here] without the spaces, and you can have whatever you want. You can't use downloaded fonts, but whatever is on your Computer originally with work. I'm using Papyrus right now. Oh, and remember to close the tag at the very end of your post! [/ f o n t]
sparkledog888 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 02:14 PM   #12
Mah Kewl
Webkinz :)

lilgirlygirl is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Pubob03
I agree. I think you should be able to use whatever fonts you have on your personal computer!
I agree with you.
lilgirlygirl is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 03:53 PM   #13
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Really sparkle dog?!?! Let me try...
BLAH BLAH BLAH

---------- TexasGirl8 added 6 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Testing this to see if it works....

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Not for all fonts I use...but some. Let's try more..

TESTING TESTING

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-07-2008 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 03:53 PM   #14
HMarshall215

HMarshall215 is an unknown quantity at this point

I couldn't agree more. My favorite font that I usually use isn't on WI.
HMarshall215 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 03:59 PM   #15
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

TESTING THIS FONT

---------- TexasGirl8 added 4 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Hey that worked!

TESTING 123

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-07-2008 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 04:09 PM   #16
BC is a

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

You can paste fonts and colors from Microsoft word, and I have to agree with vince, he IS most definitely correct.
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 09:53 PM   #17
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by sparkledog888
You can just take the UBBC code, which is [f o n t= font name here] without the spaces, and you can have whatever you want. You can't use downloaded fonts, but whatever is on your Computer originally with work. I'm using Papyrus right now. Oh, and remember to close the tag at the very end of your post! [/ f o n t]
Testing this method. Thank you very much for posting it. Rep points!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 10:05 PM   #18

primochick96 is on a distinguished road

I'm sure Justin and Wendy would like to add more fonts too, but with their new website, i assume they are extremely busy. Maybe sometime.
primochick96 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 09:46 AM   #19
lizzthefizz48
Gifted

webkinzluver48 is on a distinguished road

i usually don't use special fonts, but i like to see what other members post with cool fonts
Closed