Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 05:03 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: More Descriptive?

That's a good idea! I was told to make relevant posts, but I am having trouble. Maybe they should give an example, or at least let us PM them back asking for advice.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 05:08 PM   #12

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

I agree with everybody up there.
But, rep an 5 stars for the wonderful idea.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 09:29 PM   #13
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Yes, check out the thread that CocoBean posted, it will tell you all about how to become a girt trainee, and more. I have been turned down a lot too. I hope you get the spot!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #14
magnetism

magnetism is on a distinguished road

Very good......that is a great idea. I have always thought they should do stuff like that. Nice Job! Why don't you try asking a Administrator.?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #15
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I think thats a pretty nice idea, but like CocoaBean said, the Mods probably won't have enough time...

I don't really remember what it was like when I applied for the GE, but I think the Mods were a bit more easy-going because I don't think my posts were that good back then

Well, good luck to you and Bob Nws on becoming GTs! Its a LOT of fun!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:26 AM   #16
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by !!!!Evan!!!!
Well... I was recently turned down to become a GT, because of my posts lacking content. Honestly, that didn't help me much and I now feel stuck. I think it would be more helpful if it could say something in the pm, like "You have about 15 great posts!" and then give a link to an example of one of your good posts. I think that would help us get a better starting point to make better posts to become a GT.
Making good posts is the key, that would be nice to have that as an option though! Just believe, and keep making wonderful posts. Never give up. Before you know it, you will be accepted.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 09:59 AM   #17
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Good idea, but it would be hard for the Mods/Admins to get those PMs sent out to everyone that didn't make it. They "notify" you by deleting you post. You can do your idea yourself by looking through some of your post. When you see on average of 1/2 sentence[s] on your post on the first several pages, you know that's its going to bbe like that on average.
Here's my suggestion for you: get an average on how many line[s] your posts are, and every week try to go up one line until your think you have enough lines, it will be a regular thing for you. So then, when you think your ready, try to post again on the Offiial GE Information, or what its called..., thread. Hope I helped!

--oon23
oon23 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 11:12 AM   #18
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I have a link in my signature called Guide on non-fluff posts, it describes what you need to post to become a GT....answer questions in the Somebody Help! section, post in General Discussion/Chat, and WI Rules & Suggestions. That's what I did...Good luck....
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 11:17 AM   #19
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

This is a very great idea! Some people still get denied after following the guide, and get very dissapointed. I think this would be very helpful for all of the GTs to be. Most people said my posts were nonfluff, but I got denied again. So what would they consider a nonfluff compared to others then. They should tell you the total number they thought you had, just so you know for your future experiences. This would also help to boost the self confidence of many users, just knowing that a mod or admin told them "Great job!". Definite Rep for such a great idea! Have an elaborating day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 12:59 PM   #20
Call Me Amanda

conich has a spectacular aura aboutconich has a spectacular aura about

i have also been turned down to become a GT, many times. i try to post better and in all of the sections, but i always get turned down! anyone who continuesly get turned down to become a GT should definetly go to the thread that cocoabean posted a link to. it some very helpful and surprising info.
conich is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder