Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light

Default More Descriptive?

Well... I was recently turned down to become a GT, because of my posts lacking content. Honestly, that didn't help me much and I now feel stuck. I think it would be more helpful if it could say something in the pm, like "You have about 15 great posts!" and then give a link to an example of one of your good posts. I think that would help us get a better starting point to make better posts to become a GT.
!!!!Evan!!!! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 07:41 PM   #2
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: More Descriptive?

You should check this thread! It's by a mod and tells you lots of details about good posts!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

Those are good ideas, but I don't think the mods have time for that since a lot of people apply for the ge... but the thread I posted is great and tells you all you need to know to make good posts!
Old 04-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #4
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

that has happened to me four times i would defently check out the thread cocoabean posted, i have used it, and while i am not a GT yet, i feel like it has helped me to make progress and better post
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 04-13-2009, 07:45 PM   #5

!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you both! *Hugs thread* I wonder how I didn't see that...
!!!!Evan!!!! is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #6
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I recieved a message somewhat like you did. Just make a goal to have at least 3-5 sentences in each of your posts, and always try to stay on topic.

As for your suggustion, I think it's something to be considerd. It could possibly be very helpful to a member who is looking for a reason as to why their application was denied.

Good Luck!
-Lake

Last edited by Lake; 04-13-2009 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: spelling error
Old 04-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #7
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by !!!!Evan!!!!
Thank you both! *Hugs thread* I wonder how I didn't see that...
You are very welcome! I'm sure you get to be a gt soon!
Old 04-14-2009, 07:09 AM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by !!!!Evan!!!!
Well... I was recently turned down to become a GT, because of my posts lacking content. Honestly, that didn't help me much and I now feel stuck. I think it would be more helpful if it could say something in the pm, like "You have about 15 great posts!" and then give a link to an example of one of your good posts. I think that would help us get a better starting point to make better posts to become a GT.
Rep! Good idea! I like the idea because then you can tell how well you are at becoming a GT.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #9
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

That would be a good idea, but it would take way too much time for the mods, to look through every single member's post, count the helpful ones, and PM ....
Most applicants usually get the same PM if their application has been deleted .... but I agree with you, it really doesn't help, at all.
I'd suggest checking out the sticky, created by Gingerly, on how to make helpful posts. Cocoabean has provided you with the link.
Good luck!
~♥~ Catherine ~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 04:34 PM   #10
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

that is a good idea! alothoghbut it would take the mods and admins a long time to look though everyones post. cocobean gave u a good linke on tips.
Just try to make good thorogh posts that would help people better than having post such as..yea good idea or great idea i like that. hope this helps!
mtlucas is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder