Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 09:03 AM   #1
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Lightbulb More colors = more fun! A suggestion for extra colors!A FIVE STAR IDEA!

Hello WI! In many writing programs on the computer, you not only have the colors like we have, you can click a "more colors" button. This button will give you more colors to chose from. I think it would be great if WI had a "more colors" panel, so we could have more choices! Here is a picture of the extra color panel from microsoft word:

Click the image to open in full size.
If we had extra colors, there would be a lot more things we could do! like:
  • For people who wanted to use red or blue, but aren't allowed (People besides mods and admins) could have a big variety of those colors to chose from, while still obeying the rules.
  • Let's say a member's favorite color was hot pink. WI doesn't have any hot pink, so if you had those extra colors, then they could use their favorite color.
  • There are some colors which we only have one form of, like brown and pink (unless you count the VERY light pink). With the colors shown above, there would be a larger variety to chose from.
  • We have abot 10 blues now. We could have OVER 20 blues if we had a"more colors" button.
  • Let's say you wanted a brighter color green, not a dark green, but you don't want to use lime green, because it's TOO bright. Then, with more colors, you could pick a brighter green that you like.
  • When people want to use rainbow speech, it would be easier if WI had these colors, and you would have more reds and blues to use for rainbow speech.
  • REMEMBER: You CAN get almost any color and paste the color code or paste it from Microsoft word, but we should have colors EASY! I have had many comments that you can getany color, but do you want to copy and paste for EVERY post? That is the point of this idea! We should have an EASY way to get great colors, instead of having to work!
So, there you have it! I know it wouldn't make a HUGE difference to some people, but if we had a "more colors" button that brought up and extra color panel, it would make a difference to me, and I'm sure some other people out there. Please tell me if you like the idea!

PS. Mods and admins/justin and wendy, if this idea is too complicated, that's fine, I just thought I'd throw it out there!

Last edited by webkinzmania44; 07-25-2009 at 12:59 PM..
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2009, 09:19 AM   #2
Banned
mzc333 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: More colors = more fun! A suggestion for extra colors!

i agree but i think you should just copy + paste the code of the color you want, and you could use it as your default font!
mzc333 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 09:31 AM   #3
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

I agree. There would be like a sky blue, or like a navy blue! rep!!
jojo1597 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 09:34 AM   #4
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Great idea! I would love some new colors!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 07-15-2009, 09:49 AM   #5
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Rep if I can give you any! Great idea! I agree with the blues,*because sometimes a blue that is aloud,looks to much like the blue were not a loud to use,and the other blues are way to light. Great thread!
*I agree with everything you mentioned on the first post.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #6

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I agree, this is a great idea.
Extra colors would be awesome.
Thanks for sharing! REP to you if I can give you any!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 10:38 AM   #7
(:

Miss Puggles is a glorious beacon of lightMiss Puggles is a glorious beacon of light

REP I love the idea!
Miss Puggles is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 11:23 AM   #8
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like the idea! Thanks for reps and posts! You guys make WI so fun! I think more colors would be better for everyone.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 07-15-2009, 02:54 PM   #9
Yip Eeeee! I am a

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree too!!
Polkadot101
polkadot101 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 02:57 PM   #10
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is a really good idea!!!!! Rep!!!
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, hi :)