Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2007, 05:09 PM   #61
Girly Girl
Gifted

Rockstar101 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ♥Mollys Advice thread! I will be sure to help you any time I am always On-Line♥

View Post Originally Posted by cekouris
How do you call Ganz? I've emailed and they've sent me standard emails but I feel like I'm just going in circles with them. It's been over a month.
Here is GANZ number....

1-866-932-5469

---------- Rockstar101 added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessTeeny63
hi! how do you "bump" someone/something and how do u make slideshow avatars?? thnx! u cn either pm me or post it!
You mean to bump up a thread? Just type BUMP or something like that. I am not sure how to make a slide-show avatar. To be quite honest with you I think you have to have a special type of program on a disk or downloaded. I will look more into it and post soon.

M0LLY

Last edited by Rockstar101; 12-19-2007 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Rockstar101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2007, 05:17 PM   #62
PrincessTeeny63
Webkinz :)

PrincessTeeny63 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥Mollys Advice thread! I will be sure to help you any time I am always On-Line♥

thanks a bunch molly!
PrincessTeeny63 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2007, 05:42 PM   #63
Fetchgrlz6

Hey! Respond! THX!
Old 12-19-2007, 05:46 PM   #64
Pugs

This kid is my class is really annoying and he just yells things out and never raises his hand to talk. All he does is bother me since 3rd grade. He is really mean and annoys me and EVERYTHING has to be his way! Should I ask my teacher to never put me in his class again?

---------- Pugs added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Rockstar101
You mean to bump up a thread? Just type BUMP or something like that. I am not sure how to make a slide-show avatar. To be quite honest with you I think you have to have a special type of program on a disk or downloaded. I will look more into it and post soon.

M0LLY
Bumping is not allowed! I was reading the rules I think it said it wasn't allowed, but my friend told me that bumping became against the rules.

Last edited by Pugs; 12-19-2007 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-19-2007, 07:09 PM   #65
Girly Girl
Gifted

I think it is... Lots of people do it.

---------- Rockstar101 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

First off... Tell the teacher to move you away from him. Then tell the teacher about this problem and she will fix it.

M0LLY

Last edited by Rockstar101; 12-19-2007 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-19-2007, 09:44 PM   #66
sprinklez00
Gift Guru

Sprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Rockstar101
Did you try logging out? It should come back in. You can also call ganz. That will help too.

---------- Rockstar101 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Why are you afraid?
Thanks for the help Molly
Sprinklez00 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2007, 05:55 PM   #67
Girly Girl
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Sprinklez00
Thanks for the help Molly

I cant help you if you dont tell me what you are scared of! I asked why you are scared of him. I wont be able to tell you advice if you dont post and tell me why!
Old 12-20-2007, 06:21 PM   #68
hhg2f
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLuva is an unknown quantity at this point

how do u make a thread
???
Old 12-20-2007, 06:44 PM   #69
Girly Girl
Gifted

You click on the form it is going to be under and at the top in a box it will say" New Thread."

Molly
Old 12-20-2007, 06:47 PM   #70
sprinklez00
Gift Guru

Sprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of light

nvm, I said I was scared of hime and nothing its personal reasons why.
Sprinklez00 is offline Female
Closed