Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2007, 10:47 PM   #21
Gifted

Celena is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥Mollys Advice thread! I will be sure to help you any time I am always On-Line♥

I kind of need help. I don't know what to do. My erm... boyfriend (we're not really going out, we hang out a lot and we both know we like each other, and we also flirt a bit). Anyways, the real problem is this: He's moving next year, and I'm worried that when he returns in two years, will he still like me? Should I try to not get too attached and just move on when he leaves? Or should I wait for him? I'll still be able to contact him through instant messaging and such, but it's just not the same.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2007, 11:01 PM   #22
pooirs12

Default Re: ♥Mollys Advice thread! I will be sure to help you any time I am always On-Line♥

Dear Molly,

So I am in LOVE with the webkinz collie before my bestes friend in the whole wide world knew about it or liked it. The SECOND I mention how much I love it and that it is coming out, he all of a sudden loves it too, just because I like it! Now, he hasn't been getting any webkinz latley, and I have. My mom said no more till x-mas, but his mom said nothing of that sort. I'm just worried that he will get it before me, and I'll be so jealous, I'll do something CRAZY! Which is very like myself to do. HELP!

from,
nooneshome
Old 12-14-2007, 11:12 PM   #23
spongebob106
Webkinz :)

spongebob1066 is an unknown quantity at this point

What does pm mean and how do I become gifted ???????

Last edited by FIA; 12-14-2007 at 11:23 PM.. Reason: please do not post your email address
Old 12-14-2007, 11:29 PM   #24
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

this is nice of you!
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 12-14-2007, 11:32 PM   #25
sports puppy

View Post Originally Posted by spongebob1066
What does pm mean and how do I become gifted ???????
You need 50 non fluff posts and then agree to the gift exchange policy.

Sorry Molly~ I didn't mean to just burst out like this! I just wanted to answer that question! Don't worry, I won't do it again! Sorry.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:42 PM   #26
Gift Guru

shimmershine has a spectacular aura about

Hi Molly! Do you have any good hair style ideas for school?
shimmershine is offline Female
Old 12-14-2007, 11:54 PM   #27
Girly Girl
Gifted

Rockstar101 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by justin0316
you have to be a member for 2 weeks
Thanks, but please dont answer. Its my thread

---------- Rockstar101 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sports puppy
You need 50 non fluff posts and then agree to the gift exchange policy.

Sorry Molly~ I didn't mean to just burst out like this! I just wanted to answer that question! Don't worry, I won't do it again! Sorry.
Thats ok........................

---------- Rockstar101 added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by polkadots9410
Dear Molly, I have been having some trouble lately. My friend and I are the only girls in our class. And we're best friends. (I go to private school) We used to talk about how we hated the grade behind us, because we did. But now shes becoming friends with them, and saying that she still hates them! I don't want to say anything to offend her, because we're the only two girls, and I don't have any other friends. Ugh. I just feel like shes already got me replaced. And I seriously dont like the girls in the grade behind me, they act like babies, and I'm afraid that she's like that too. Help! What should I do to stop this madness?

Talk to her. Try to understand how the other girls are. I used to not want to be friends with my friend Rachael. I used to hate her.... But then I got to know her. Now we are BFF's! What I am saying is try to get to know the girls in the grade below you. They would be very lucky to have you as a friend.

Molly

---------- Rockstar101 added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 12webbie12
ok, well, there is this guy at my school, and i really like him. He has a gf though, what should i do? everyone has told me just to wait, but i can't!
Ok. First off, try to wait. Wait real hard. It will work out soon. If that does not work, try to find other guys you like.

M0LLY

---------- Rockstar101 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Celena
I kind of need help. I don't know what to do. My erm... boyfriend (we're not really going out, we hang out a lot and we both know we like each other, and we also flirt a bit). Anyways, the real problem is this: He's moving next year, and I'm worried that when he returns in two years, will he still like me? Should I try to not get too attached and just move on when he leaves? Or should I wait for him? I'll still be able to contact him through instant messaging and such, but it's just not the same.
It will help now that you know that you cant still IM him. Try to find other people. Waiting might be too long. If you dont find someone by the time he comes back.... Then he is all yours!

M0LLY

---------- Rockstar101 added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pooirs12
Dear Molly,

So I am in LOVE with the webkinz collie before my bestes friend in the whole wide world knew about it or liked it. The SECOND I mention how much I love it and that it is coming out, he all of a sudden loves it too, just because I like it! Now, he hasn't been getting any webkinz latley, and I have. My mom said no more till x-mas, but his mom said nothing of that sort. I'm just worried that he will get it before me, and I'll be so jealous, I'll do something CRAZY! Which is very like myself to do. HELP!

from,
nooneshome
Whats the rush? You will get it soon so chill. It will be even more special now that you get it as a gift.

Last edited by Rockstar101; 12-14-2007 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Rockstar101 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2007, 11:56 PM   #28

Liza9112 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you make a gift exchange, what does 50 non fluff posts mean and how do you post a picture?
Old 12-15-2007, 12:00 AM   #29
Girly Girl
Gifted

Rockstar101 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by shimmershine
Hi Molly! Do you have any good hair style ideas for school?

Yes! Boy oh boy! Of course I do! I use a pont tail, pigtales, or braids ALWAYS LOOK CUTE! Or if you put your bangs up and clip it with a barret. Also, just adding a head-band makes it all the better.

M0LLY

---------- Rockstar101 added 3 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Liza9112
How do you make a gift exchange, what does 50 non fluff posts mean and how do you post a picture?
50 non fluff posts means it has to be 50 posts that helped somebody. NOT SPAM! To post pics. you press the right button on the mouse press Copy go to paint at the top go to File then Save As and save under JPEG. then on WI you go to Manage Attachments,then click on Browes then save..

M0LLY

Last edited by Rockstar101; 12-15-2007 at 12:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Rockstar101 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2007, 12:30 AM   #30

Liza9112 is an unknown quantity at this point

I also have the same problem as 12webbie12 but more compucated!

See, theres this guy... (I'm in grade *edited*) He's in NONE of my classes but back in Elementery he liked me but I had no idea! Now I relize that hes really... like me but I've seen him with other girls and I'm scared! He also dosnt seem to notice me at all, what should I do?!

---------- Liza9112 added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Whould nomal posts count as non fluff posts?

---------- Liza9112 added 25 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Hello? Anybody.....
View Post Originally Posted by Liza9112
I also have the same problem as 12webbie12 but more compucated!

See, theres this guy... (I'm in grade*edited*) He's in NONE of my classes but back in Elementery he liked me but I had no idea! Now I relize that hes really... like me but I've seen him with other girls and I'm scared! He also dosnt seem to notice me at all, what should I do?!

---------- Liza9112 added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Whould nomal posts count as non fluff posts?
Please do not post your grade or age on Webkinz Insider.
Uppies

Last edited by Uppies; 12-15-2007 at 10:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed