Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 06:52 PM   #11
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Mods, please stop the Complainers that are complaing about the complainers!!

View Post Originally Posted by JESS1CA
I hate to be the...errr mean one?
But you are complaining about complainers who complain about complainers!
I about fell out of my chair.

If the mods stop the complainers complaining about the complainers then the mods would have to stop the complainers too. I don't know if that made sense but basically they would have to stop all complaints to be fair.
millieroo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2008, 06:56 PM   #12
Baby252

Default Re: Mods, please stop the Complainers that are complaing about the complainers!!

Well when we report someone for compliting then we are complaing so then we would also be banned so then there wouldn't be a WI! LOL
Old 02-29-2008, 06:59 PM   #13

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Well, in a way I may be complaining but In my opinion they are not doing a good job moderating it. Lots of people are getting their feeling hurt and they haven't done anything that I've seen. I'll go right to the source. Don't make any more threads about how much you hate the complainers. I talking to the ones who are doing it. It is much more annoying and you can just skip the complaining threads. Unlike most others, If this starts to get out of even a little bit, I am closing it.

---------- Macawmama added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Hmm, this may be starting to get out of hand. I guess I'm trying to say: please be more gentle about this dumb 'I want everyone to stop complaining.'

Last edited by Macawmama; 02-29-2008 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-29-2008, 07:02 PM   #14
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

I think we all need to remember that there are more of us, then there are moderators. They can't be everywhere all at once.

It isn't to much to ask of ourselves to use the best judgment and common sense when posting our opinons and thoughts. That's just good manners; and the mods aren't here to teach us manners.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 07:03 PM   #15

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Yuo guys! You make me laugh!

Don't click on the threads that you KNOW are going to be complaining. I guess I made a mistake in making this thread. What I want is for people to be less harsh and quit acting like people here have no feelings.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:03 PM   #16
Baby252

Well, what do you want them to do?
Old 02-29-2008, 07:03 PM   #17
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

We keep a close eye on complaining. It is fine to vent or to ask about glitches, but we'd rather people didn't spend all their WI time complaining because that energy is better channeled into something else. There are some valid points here, but this is on the verge of conflict, so I'm closing the thread. (Don't complain about that, please. )
Closed