Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 06:44 PM   #1

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Mods, please stop the Complainers that are complaing about the complainers!!

Mods, can you stop people from complaining about complaining?! All they are doing is trying to get us in trouble! I admit that I took part in their topics on the other side, but that was because the complainers(targets) were practically being attacked by the targeters! One of the targeters was threatening to make a new one of those types of threads and if anybody ruined it they were going to be reported! I and many others are SICK of it!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2008, 06:45 PM   #2
JESS1CA

Default Re: Mods, please stop the Complainers that are complaing about the complainers!!

I hate to be the...errr mean one?
But you are complaining about complainers who complain about complainers!
Old 02-29-2008, 06:46 PM   #3

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Mods, please stop the Complainers that are complaing about the complainers!!

Umm, no I'm not. I'm asking the mods to stop them!

---------- Macawmama added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Also, I'm telling them good reasons why they need to stop them!

Last edited by Macawmama; 02-29-2008 at 06:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-29-2008, 06:46 PM   #4
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

yeah, that is ture...you are complaining about the complainers who complain about the complainers complaining about ww. sorry, if that sounded confusing! LoL.
mods can't really stop that...
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 06:46 PM   #5
JESS1CA

Which complaining,
I really don't want to come of as rude, i'm being frank.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:48 PM   #6
Baby252

They have done all they can! They can only close the thearsas! Are they soppse to bann every person that complains? There would be nO one left! Also your complaining niow.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #7
WHONKâ„¢!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I agree with the other posters.

Everyone has a right to complain if they want to and you are technically complaining, about complainers complaining about complaining!
(sorry if that is confusing)

Sorry if that sounded rude.
vince730 is offline Male
Old 02-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #8
Baltimore Colts

i dont think u should stop complainers complaining about the complainers i hate seein the complainers that the complainers complain about complain sry if thats confusing omg that seriously just gave me a light headache
Old 02-29-2008, 06:50 PM   #9
Baby252

Yes! We do have the right to say our thoughts! If everyone coulkdn't say hiow we feel then what is WI for?
Old 02-29-2008, 06:51 PM   #10
JESS1CA

View Post Originally Posted by Baltimore Colts
i dont think u should stop complainers complaining about the complainers i hate seein the complainers that the complainers complain about complain sry if thats confusing omg that seriously just gave me a light headache
Hahah yeah i was like complaining...about complainers...who are complaining about complainers!
Closed