Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2007, 07:51 PM   #11
I ♥ being
Gifted

WebkinzFanx3 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: MODS AND EVERYONE PLEASE HELP!! Is The Bee Costume Only Availible Today??

i am soo upset i havent seen an add all day i am like devistated that it mite not be there for awhile =[
plus i just saw an add for honey but didnt click on it i am crying =[[[
~can anyone help me~~please i am begging any ideas

???????????????
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2007, 08:00 PM   #12
keith urban

Default Re: MODS AND EVERYONE PLEASE HELP!! Is The Bee Costume Only Availible Today??

thanks everyone
ill keep trying

still no luck
man im unlucky

Last edited by keith urban; 10-13-2007 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-13-2007, 08:02 PM   #13
FroggieGirl0912
Gift Trainee
FroggieGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got my costume! Yaaaaaaayyy!!! I put it on my black cat and he is adorable!

Good luck to you... just keep trying and I'm sure you'll get it!
Old 10-13-2007, 08:03 PM   #14
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by keith urban
thanks everyone
ill keep trying

still no luck
man im unlucky
Same here!

lulu
lulu is offline Female
Old 10-13-2007, 08:10 PM   #15
keith urban

View Post Originally Posted by FroggieGirl
I just got my costume! Yaaaaaaayyy!!! I put it on my black cat and he is adorable!

Good luck to you... just keep trying and I'm sure you'll get it!
u r so lucky!!!!!!!!
did u just get it??
what did u keep clicking on??
please LMK
THANKS

View Post Originally Posted by lulu
Same here!

lulu
maybe i should try on my other WW account

Last edited by keith urban; 10-13-2007 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-13-2007, 08:14 PM   #16
Gift Trainee

dancer3651 is an unknown quantity at this point

O my gosh you just click back and fourth between the front page and todays activites it takes some time but youll see the ad then just click on it. it works i have 9 costumes
Old 10-13-2007, 08:16 PM   #17
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

Unknown..I hope it comes back again, but oh well if it doesn't.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:18 PM   #18
keith urban

View Post Originally Posted by dancer3651
O my gosh you just click back and fourth between the front page and todays activites it takes some time but youll see the ad then just click on it. it works i have 9 costumes
ur so lucky
i wish i was lucky
Old 10-13-2007, 08:21 PM   #19
Gift Trainee

dancer3651 is an unknown quantity at this point

it just takes patience i know have 11
Old 10-14-2007, 07:21 AM   #20
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i just got two of them...i was going to mail one to my best friend on WW...but if she already has one, i can mail it to keith urban...
wanda259 is offline Female
Closed