Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2007, 05:14 PM   #1
Airbear2

Default Mods and anyonw else...Webkinz Turtle HELP!

Hi Everyone, A couple of days ago someone posted a thread on the webkinz turtle saying they adopted it! Is that true? If so please post pics! Mods, Please awnser
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2007, 05:15 PM   #2
CleoCosette

Default Re: Mods and anyonw else...Webkinz Turtle HELP!

I do not know, but it may or may not be. Some lucky people get early shipments, but I believe the early shipments of turtles aren't confirmed yet.
♫Cleo♫
Old 10-22-2007, 09:36 AM   #3
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

somebody posted but no pics were given to officially "confirm" it so Justin closed out that thread for the time being
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-22-2007, 09:38 AM   #4
bumblebeemousegirl
Gifted

I_wish_mel has a spectacular aura about

really oh man i wish they didi have ot.. that would be soo cool i want it.. that and the seal. I'm going to name it aquamarine
Old 10-22-2007, 09:44 AM   #5
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

I love that name mel! or just Aqua would be a cute name too the seal is soo cute too and we are looking forward to the penguin as well!!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-22-2007, 09:49 AM   #6
bumblebeemousegirl
Gifted

I_wish_mel has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi
I love that name mel! or just Aqua would be a cute name too the seal is soo cute too and we are looking forward to the penguin as well!!
yeah but I didi not think of it, some one did for me...but when we do see pics of the turtle I'm going to flip! and the duck and the penguin...I had a dream and I saw the turtle... it was cool...
Old 10-22-2007, 09:55 AM   #7
HawaiianBB
Gift Guru

HawaiianBB will become famous soon enough

I saw someone say they ordered one...preordered, not that they had received it already. I thought they came out next month? Everywhere I've looked they were on preorder still.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:37 PM   #8
cutiepop117
Gifted

Cutiepop is on a distinguished road

wow ! they are coming out with turtles!!! i wonder how they walk, i dont wanna b sitting there for like 8 hrs to get to my room!
Old 10-23-2007, 09:39 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Masteryoda is a name known to allMasteryoda is a name known to allMasteryoda is a name known to all

Yup, they are still preorder everywhere.

all Webkinz walk the same speed, the turtle I am sure will be no different.

I want the turtle very much, I have real box turtle pets! they go faster than you might think,, especially when they see food! lol
Closed