Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2007, 06:58 AM   #21
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Arrow Re: Mods, Admins, and All Staff on WI (thanks!)

i want to add my thanks to justin and wendy for their never ending work here. it takes a lot of dedication and love to put together a site like this and keep it running smoothly, where people can come and have a good time and make friends. when something happens and they have to take a stand and unfortunattely ban someone, that is their responsibilty and it gives us the right to know that rules are made to be followed for the safety of all the members. so if someone does something deemed bannable, no matter how long they have been here, no matter how poplular they might or might not be, well let the chips fall where they may.

i give justin and wendy the thumbs up for their patience with a lot of us because when we all first joined we were new and basically uninformed. the guidance and love they have shown us is impeccable and i couldn't think of going any where else and finding this kind of support that they have pulled together for us. they give a lot of their time and sweat to make this a great site and i would recommend and refer anyone to come come here. i have NEVER been let down in any way.

JUSTIN AND WENDY.... kudos to you for all you give us. may your new year be the best ever and thank you for giving us webkinz insider... THE GREATEST SITE ON THE INTERNET FOR WEBKINZ LOVERS. HAVE A WONDERKINZFUL CHRISTMAS.

miss spots>>>>>>
miss spots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2007, 07:05 AM   #22
ow!Nick Jonas is so
Gifted

Crazyj will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Mods, Admins, and All Staff on WI (thanks!)

Justin and all WI staff,Anyone who does not think this site is great,has never reallly known what the staff has done for us.Justin bans people for a reason,to keep this site safe.We have awesome trading,awesome contests,and an awesome staff.I want to keep it this way!
Old 12-24-2007, 07:08 AM   #23
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

The staff is very thoughtful! If they have to make the site have a downtime, they don't do it in the middle of the day, just at night.
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2007, 02:59 PM   #24
I'm not stupid, i'm
Gifted

frogs9495 is on a distinguished road

i'm glad everyone apppreciates the staff as much as i do.
Old 12-24-2007, 03:00 PM   #25
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

i agree with you!!!
Old 12-24-2007, 03:03 PM   #26
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Everyone does a wonderful job running this site! It is still my favorite! (i like it more than webkinz)
Thank you everyone, for putting in time and effort to make this site awesome!

♥~kgirl72~♥
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2007, 03:06 PM   #27
I Love
Webkinz :)

CuzKinz is on a distinguished road

Yes!! Well Spoken!!
Old 12-24-2007, 03:12 PM   #28
I LOVE FIGURE SKATIN
Gifted

skateraholikk22 is on a distinguished road

thnaks!!!!!! lol
Old 12-24-2007, 03:32 PM   #29
Wiggy1214
Gift Guru

Wiggy1214 is a jewel in the roughWiggy1214 is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up Re: Mods, Admins, and All Staff on WI (thanks!)

Thank you to all the staff and members. You have all made my time here enjoyable. We LOVE even more than . SHHHHHHHHHHH Don't tell my webbies!!!!
Wiggy1214 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2007, 04:08 PM   #30
My mommy says I'm
Gifted

Clairebear985 will become famous soon enough

THANX soooo much for making this site AWESOME, Justin, wendy, and mods and admins!!!! this site is AWESOME!!!!!
Closed