Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 10:40 AM   #21
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: modifying profile messages?

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
That's why there is the 'edit' button. Make the change and tag it with why.
Not everyone has the option to edit their messages, though. Only those that are in the GE can edit profile messages.
monkeecj is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2009, 01:16 PM   #22
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
The option is only for those in the Gift Exchange program. We are hoping that it can be spread to ALL MEMBERS.
I hope its spread too all members soon! :]
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 01:40 PM   #23
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Not everyone has the option to edit their messages, though. Only those that are in the GE can edit profile messages.
Profile messages have nothing to do with the GE. We all should have that as an option to edit. A while back, like months ago, Justin gave ALL members the 'modify' option for our posts. Technically we are NOT supposed to make edits outside of the GE, but if it's within seconds of the original post, it does not register as a modification. I personally make typo fixes when I catch them and make note of it in the 'memo' line.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 01:56 PM   #24

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Oooooh! I'd love love love that.

Sometimes if I've made a wrong spelling I can't correct it. ...This is really embarrassing, but when I was a newbie, I said "want me to send you a friend request" to a person who was already on my friends list....yikes. I would have liked to change that. xD

REP!!!!!!!!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 02:06 PM   #25
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Profile messages have nothing to do with the GE. We all should have that as an option to edit. A while back, like months ago, Justin gave ALL members the 'modify' option for our posts. Technically we are NOT supposed to make edits outside of the GE, but if it's within seconds of the original post, it does not register as a modification. I personally make typo fixes when I catch them and make note of it in the 'memo' line.
Nope, I was wrong!! Non gifted members cannot edit their profile messages!

I can however modify this post to add this line.

Non-gifted can modify their posts, but they cannot modify their profile notes. Interesting ...
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 02:24 PM   #26
Soccer

sabie11 has a spectacular aura about

Good point! Rep!
sabie11 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #27
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

You have to be a Gift Trainee and up to do this. I do think Webkinz should be allowed to modify their profile messages too. If they can modify their posts why can't they modify their profile messages? It's very interesting. Something I really do not understand. I would ask a moderator/administrator.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:19 PM   #28
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
Um...isn't there a "modify" button?Click the image to open in full size. Yes, that would be good.... I hate when, like, post on the wrong page...
well, people tell me it is only a feature for Gt's and above. But I may be wrong. (I don't see that ???)

Thanks to everyone for posting!
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:28 PM   #29
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Red face Re: modifying profile messages?

View Post Originally Posted by fluffypup
I always thought there should be a modifying button in a profile message. Sometimes I spell something wrong, and I wish to correct it, and didn't want to make a whole new message just to correct it. Please tell me hat you think about this!
thanks,
fluffypup
Wow, I was just thinking about this! XD I thought that we should have that option, right after we posted it, like in the forum! [Rep! (:]
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #30
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Thanks for posting, I am glad you agree!
fluffypup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
let evry1 edit their vm