Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 09:02 PM   #11
e all love our
Webkinz :)

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Default Re: modifying profile messages?

lol, I have done that too! thanks for posting!
fluffypup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #12
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Grand idea. I think it would be a very useful feature.
I have often posted the wrong thing on someone's profile, or like luv14webkinz said, posted on the wrong profile. I even sometimes click 'go advanced' to see if the image I put in the post worked or it the spelling is correct. I think that we used to be able to do this, but one of the best and worst parts of WI is that it is always changing. Sometimes the change is bad because it happens too fast, like when you used to see how many rep someone had. That was a very very long time ago.
Overall, great idea. Rep, and I may contact a mod as well.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:45 PM   #13
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

This would be a great feature! I always thought everyone had the "modify" button
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 11:01 PM   #14
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Um...isn't there a "modify" button?Click the image to open in full size. Yes, that would be good.... I hate when, like, post on the wrong page...
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:30 AM   #15
hat's wrong with

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

Hmmm, Interesting. I always try my best to spell everything correctly but sometimes I might slip and Wham-sho! My message looks coded or something, . This should become a feature avalible to all the members of Webkinz Insider.
SomeoneSpecial is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 10:07 AM   #16
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by fluffypup
I always thought there should be a modifying button in a profile message. Sometimes I spell something wrong, and I wish to correct it, and didn't want to make a whole new message just to correct it. Please tell me hat you think about this!
thanks,
fluffypup
Good idea!
Rep!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 10:10 AM   #17
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

I can edit my posts on profiles...
Old 02-18-2009, 10:11 AM   #18
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
Um...isn't there a "modify" button?Click the image to open in full size. Yes, that would be good.... I hate when, like, post on the wrong page...
Hmm..... I don't have the option to edit on my profile....
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 10:33 AM   #19
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Hmm..... I don't have the option to edit on my profile....
View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
I can edit my posts on profiles...
The option is only for those in the Gift Exchange program. We are hoping that it can be spread to ALL MEMBERS.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 02-18-2009, 10:37 AM   #20
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by fluffypup
I always thought there should be a modifying button in a profile message. Sometimes I spell something wrong, and I wish to correct it, and didn't want to make a whole new message just to correct it. Please tell me hat you think about this!
thanks,
fluffypup
That's why there is the 'edit' button. Make the change and tag it with why.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
let evry1 edit their vm