Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2007, 08:05 PM   #11
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

Default Re: Moderators?

thank you all for expressing an interest.
I will leave this question to one of the Admins to answer, but in the meantime, I encourage you all to continue to post and be a great contributer to our wonderful community!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2007, 08:06 PM   #12
valej

View Post Originally Posted by mommaB
thank you all for expressing an interest.
I will leave this question to one of the Admins to answer, but in the meantime, I encourage you all to continue to post and be a great contributer to our wonderful community!
I love this place, and i love to post and contriubute, can you tell by the amount i've posted?!!
Old 05-21-2007, 08:13 PM   #13
Banned
Ajh01 is on a distinguished road

Can somebosyplease tleel me>
Old 05-21-2007, 08:22 PM   #14
lindsayandchris

ya i think justin would really have to trust you too have any be mods and i think the ones we have now are great and do an awsome job !!!
Old 05-21-2007, 08:31 PM   #15
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

~Valej,, it is always a pleasure to read your posts! never have you left any less then a smile on my face...

~lindsyandchris, thank you for the compliment.

~ajoh01, someone will get back to you, some may not be on right now, or if they are, they might be busy taking care of some board business.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:47 PM   #16
valej

View Post Originally Posted by mommaB
~Valej,, it is always a pleasure to read your posts! never have you left any less then a smile on my face...
ahh, thank you!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 05:51 AM   #17
Gifted

WebkinzLover7 is on a distinguished road

You have to

PM justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by WebkinzLover7; 05-22-2007 at 05:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-22-2007, 02:33 PM   #18
Banned
Ajh01 is on a distinguished road

i don;t know most of u peeps!
Old 05-22-2007, 02:41 PM   #19
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Hey everyone,

We won't likely add any administrators for a very, very long time. Administrators are the top tier of the management chain, and we'd only consider current Super Moderators to move up to Administrators if we needed some extra help in the Administrator level.

In order to be a moderator, at this point, we're only accepting adults. This will probably change one day, but, as it stands, this is one of the requirements. In addition, you have to be an active member of the community. The way we currently do it is, when a current moderator or administrator notices someone they think is a potential candidate, they are nominated and watched for a period of time. When everyone agrees, we give them "the tap" and offer them a position. They are not required to take it, it is up to them!

Hope this helps!
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-22-2007, 02:43 PM   #20
janjan2012
Gifted

Webkinzfan2012 is just really niceWebkinzfan2012 is just really nice

Thank you so much Justin!
*JANESSA*
Webkinzfan2012 is offline Female
Closed