Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 09:25 PM   #41
callmegaz
Webkinz :)

justagirlcalledgaz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: missing garden

Same thing happened to me. But if you try to garden anyway, it says "Good Growing". So at least that's good. Grrr.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 09:27 PM   #42
thewages is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine is missing too...I have 3 whole yards worth of strawberries...that is the way to make quick Kinzcash...I get about 2100 per yeard...so that is about 6300 a week just for gardening. The longest part of it is selling the strawberries back in the w-shop. Happy Easter
Old 03-22-2008, 09:50 PM   #43

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

i just looked in my garden, and somebody stole my plants! My Yellow Lab just fainted! LOL

Ganz glitch of the day tomorrow: Easter presents have nothing in them! LOL
Old 03-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #44

LMPhilbric is an unknown quantity at this point

Yesterday, my garden was blank but it said "good growing" on all of them. Today, it's all weeds, and yet it's still "good growing". Something is definitely wrong.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:25 PM   #45
bwana50 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we're just going to have to wait this one out. Fortuantely I don't need the kinzcash from my crops right now, but I feel really bad for the people who were counting on that money for something special. I do hope it gets fixed quickly!
Old 03-23-2008, 03:37 PM   #46
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by LMPhilbric
Yesterday, my garden was blank but it said "good growing" on all of them. Today, it's all weeds, and yet it's still "good growing". Something is definitely wrong.
Yeps, nothing but weeds in mine, too. I panicked, thinking after all that time it messed up my garden (it shows the spouts as if every plant started over again), but it's okay it says. LOLs, I guess they didn't want people to just be staring at blank ground.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:39 PM   #47
efew2
Gift Guru

lwhatley is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
My gardens went MIA, too...........I'm sure the three of us on this thread aren't the only ones, so all we can do is hang tight.

This missing garden thing is probably just GANZ'S GLITCH of THE DAY!

---------- luvwebbies added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Just thinking: glitches happen so frequently anymore, that GANZ should day add them to their Daily Activities list!

I can just picture it: "Glitch of the Day--50 kc!"

(Okay, I'm just getting silly!)
LOL. That is a great idea! You're cracking me up!!!
lwhatley is offline Female
Closed