Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 04:00 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Message to WI Members feeling left out

Thank you for this wonderful thread. It makes me and probably many other members feel better.

I'd probably donate, but I don't think my mom would let me. I think she thinks the paypal thing isn't that safe...but I know it is. Well, I might donate some day though.
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 04:02 PM   #72
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Thankyou for telling people this. I am not going to be an insider insider, so I was thinking that zi wa going to be left out. Thanks!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #73
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Jtomomi
Thank you, my friend, gotchagood5, for that wonderful note.

Of course when I first saw members with those badges, I felt a bit jealous. But I'm sure most of us did in the beginning.

But I soon realized that the people who contributed with money didn't do it for the badges (or at least I hope ) but they did it just to help. The truth is, we are all contributing to WI. Just by posting and telling our friends about WI makes us all contributers. And as much as we would like to donate, some of us are only kids, and maybe our parents won't let us donate. But that's okay.

And let's not forget that in the very near future, the Insider Insider feature will be available to everyone with our WI$!!

And once again, thank you gotchagood5 for creating this thread, and thank you for contributing so much to our beloved WI!! Rep to you!!

-Jtomomi

Dear Jtomomi,

Thank you so much for your wonderful post. And thank you my friend for all your contributions to WI!!!
View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
Thank you for this wonderful thread. It makes me and probably many other members feel better.

I'd probably donate, but I don't think my mom would let me. I think she thinks the paypal thing isn't that safe...but I know it is. Well, I might donate some day though.
Dear Pandora's Box,

I am so glad that this thread made you feel better. That was the whole reason for it. Community means everyone is included, and all contributions count as important.
Thank you for all your contributions.
View Post Originally Posted by Amymt
Thankyou for telling people this. I am not going to be an insider insider, so I was thinking that zi wa going to be left out. Thanks!

Dear Amymt,

We all love webkinz, that is what brought us to WI in the first place. When you share a thought, or a kind word, that is contributing. Thank you for all your contributions.
gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #74
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by gotchagood5

Dear Pandora's Box,

I am so glad that this thread made you feel better. That was the whole reason for it. Community means everyone is included, and all contributions count as important.
Thank you for all your contributions.
Well, it did. Thank you! I gave you a well-deserved rep point!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #75
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Dear Gotchagood5,
Thank you so much for posting and reminding us all that we are all here for the same reason and that we are all important for whatever contributions we are able to make.
Your wonderfully written, warm and uplifting post is truly appreciated and I hope you gave yourself a good pat on the back. If not, please do so now because you deserve one!
Old 03-21-2009, 07:34 PM   #76
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
Well, it did. Thank you! I gave you a well-deserved rep point!
Big, HUGE !!!!(((((((HUGS))))))!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Dear Gotchagood5,
Thank you so much for posting and reminding us all that we are all here for the same reason and that we are all important for whatever contributions we are able to make.
Your wonderfully written, warm and uplifting post is truly appreciated and I hope you gave yourself a good pat on the back. If not, please do so now because you deserve one!

Dear Webkinz_Lovers,

You are so very sweet Thank you so much for your comment. I am so happy that my post reminds everyone to appreciate what others have to offer.

Big pat on the back for you...and a (((hug))))

I have always known that Members ROCK!!! But I am honestly overwhelmed by everyones comments.

This thread needs a Frame because all your comments are works of ART!!!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 08:45 PM   #77
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Oh thanks so much! Right back at you with a big pat on the back and a warm (((hug)))!
Old 03-23-2009, 01:43 PM   #78
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Oh thanks so much! Right back at you with a big pat on the back and a warm (((hug)))!
Thanks again for taking time to post on this thread and sharing with other members!

Old 03-30-2009, 07:19 PM   #79
Lil Kinz
♥♪rainbow♥♪ is an unknown quantity at this point

im sorry thats sad dont worry
♥♪rainbow♥♪ is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 09:54 PM   #80
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree

People should definately not feel left out! They do still contribute it, just not in the same tense. They contribute their posts, knowledge, and friendships everyday and that DOES count for something. Just because they didn't spend money doesn't mean that they don't contribute. People shouldn't feel bad about themselves because they didn't do this.
Though, we do need to thank these members for helping our webkinz community grow! Along wtih everyone
Thanks so much for this thread!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
by a wonderful person, chubchubsayshi, great person, great thread, thank you!, wonderful thread